Chapter 16

"Hange, we're going to be late." I laughed, pulling my head back slightly.

Their lips lifted from my neck, making sure to leave no marks, although im not sure if they would have remembered if I hadn't told them not to. "We have a few more minutes." They smiled, their lips reconnecting with the sensitive part on my neck.

"Now you know damn well few more minutes is going to turn into us running an hour late." I said, eyeing them as they planted kisses along my collarbone.

"Sounds good to me." They smiled against my skin, giving my butterflies. "Besides, who's fault is that anyways?" They asked between kisses, stopping at my chest to raise their face to mine.

"Are you insinuating this is my doing?" I said with a laugh.

"I can't help myself around you sometimes. You're too..."

"Amazing? Hot? Perfect? Humble?" I beamed, throwing my arms around their neck.

"Yeah, all of those things." They laughed, lowering their lips onto mine.

Their free hand slowly slid up my thigh, grabbing onto my hip while their fingers slowly moved back and forth over the waistband of my biker shorts.

"If I go any further I won't be able to stop myself."

I smiled, placing my hand on top of theirs.

"Not so worried about being late now, are we?" They narrowed their eyes, their face hovering just above mine as they slowly brought their knee between my legs.

My reaction brought a seductive smile to their face, causing me to purse together my once open lips and turn away. "You're going to get your ass beat if we're late to this, Hange."

"Would you be the one beating me?" They asked, smiling. I rolled my eyes, lifting myself up onto my elbows. "I could beat you in a fight."

"You're cute." Hange smiled, kissing my forehead before getting off of the couch and grabbing their keys off of the coffee table.

"Red carpet ready?" They asked, holding their hand out for me to grab.

I laugh, because my appearance is anything but 'red carpet ready'. "Mentally? Sure." I grab their hand, pulling myself off of the couch while their arms immediately wrap around me and kiss the top of my head.

After a car ride accompanied by a perfectly queued playlist, Hange handed their keys to the valet driver and pulled me inside.

Levi was waiting by the door to explain the schedule for the night, transportation, etc.
I reached for my phone, realizing I hadn't texted Sash yet. Then I heard my name.

"(Y/N)!!"

I let my phone slide back into my pocket, my head shooting up as Hange took a step to the side, saving themselves.

Sasha leapt towards me - quite literally - nearly knocking us over if it weren't for Levi's hand shooting to steady my back. As soon as I was able to regain my balance, he immediately returned to reading over the paper in his hands, scribbling down notes in the margins, like he had expected and prepared himself for her attack.

"You've been with Hange all weekend!" Sasha groaned, her grip hardly budging as she sank her head into the space between my shoulder and my neck. I patted her head, smoothing my fingers through her hair, which was down for once, and smiled.

"My poor baby." I pouted my bottom lip, beginning to walk towards the back of the building, Sasha still holding on. Sasha picked up her head slightly to glare at Hange who was following closely behind. "Hogger." She whispered, pointing at them.