Halloween Special

🎃💀🕸👻🎃💀🕸👻🎃💀🕸👻🎃💀🕸👻

from: leash kid
on our way😈

from: me
please, take your time😍

from: leash kid
you know you love me :)

from: me
do I?🤔

No more than a few minutes later the door flew open, Jean and Connie walking inside. "Oh my god. Connie I LOVE your costume!!" Sasha gasped, running over to the boys. Connie had a confused look, raising an eyebrow as he looked down at his black shirt and sweatpants. "I'm not wearing my costume ye-"

"God I love Pitbull, that's so creative Connie!" Sasha beamed, patting his shoulder. "It suits you so well, too! You really have the um, head shape for it!" I chimed in, Jean laughing while Connie rolled his eyes. "If you guys are gonna be mean then i'll leave." He whined, turning back towards the door.

"Mr. Worldwide, please don't leave! I need your autograph first!" Jean pleaded, reaching his arm across the door to block it. We were all laughing, with the exception of Connie, Sasha wiping tears from her eyes.

"Go put on one of those rubber horse masks you dick. I wouldn't be able to tell the difference either." Connie snarled, crossing his arms. "Oh wow, how stereotypical, this show has ruined my life." Jean groaned, running his hands through his hair. I walked over, patting Jean's arm whilst attempting to hide my smile. "It's alright, you'll get 'em next time...cowboy."

Within minutes the two boys had already wanted to go, Sasha and I already having the time of our lives.
"Ok ok we're sorry, here you can even have some candy" She said between breaths, pleading with him. I wasn't sorry, I was enjoying very second of it.

"So, what're y'all gonna be for halloween?" Sasha asked, sitting down on the couch. I curled up into the corner, Connie sitting by Sasha as Jean slung himself over the arm of the sofa. "Hange and I are going as scientists, so technically i'm dressing up as them on set." I smiled, grabbing a pillow and hugging it close to my chest.

"That's so cute." Sasha groaned, throwing her head back. "Yeah yeah, well we're not telling you guys until the party later." Connie smirked, turning towards Jean as the two boys shared a scarily devious look.

Connie cleared his throat, rubbing the back of his neck with his tattoo-covered arm, hesitantly opening his mouth to speak. "Which leads me to ask, uh..." He leaned down next to Sasha's ear, whatever he had asked making her gasp. Her hand immediately flew up, meeting the side of his head following a loud smack.

"Absolutely not, I don't even have any. Even if I did, you would be the last person to get your hands on any." Sasha scowled, her face red. Jean laughed as I gave them all a confused look. "What on earth did you just ask her, Connie?" I asked, my voice raising slightly. He quickly held his hands up, defending himself as he also turned red.
"Ok listen, I can explain." He laughed, standing up from the couch. "I was wondering if either of you had, uh, lingerie we could borrow?"

My mouth dropped open, the room quiet as Jean held back his laughter. "Ok so first of all, gross." I started, eyeing the boys before getting up. "Second of all, none that you two wouldn't rip." I narrowed my eyes, crossing my arms. I walked into my bedroom, Connie following close behind.

"Why are you in here?" I asked, stopping myself from shutting the door in his face. "I thought you were going to show me what you had." Connie defended, placing his hands on his hips. I couldn't help but laugh, placing a hand on my forehead as I stepped back into my room. "I cannot believe you." I sighed, shaking my head.

"You do realize you're kinda obligated to tell me what your costume is now, right?" I asked, walking over to one of my drawers as Connie sat down on my bed. "No no, but I need preferably black. One piece." He stated, my lip quivering into a smile. "Am I seriously going to have to take you lingerie shopping?" I groaned, running my fingers through my hair as he shrugged.