Chapter 8

I stared at my reflection in the mirror, my eyes sparkling in the light hanging overhead. Sasha had told me Hange was taking me somewhere nice, so I chose one of my more chic outfits.

Hange had seen me in quite a few dresses lately, whether it was clubbing or parties. I wanted to surprise them, which is why I had put on a silk top, the front hanging low against my chest, tucked into a high waisted pair of dress pants. A gold belt sat tied tightly around my waist, matching the bottom of my black heels. My hair was curled and pulled into a tight ponytail, the highlighter on my cheek glowing as I pulled Sasha in for a selfie.

I grabbed my hand bag, walking out of my room and into the kitchen. "I hope I look like how I look in the mirror and not on my iPhone camera." I laughed, looking at the selfie before choosing a song and posting it on my story.

"You look hot in both, so I don't see why that matters." Sasha shrugged, opening the pantry to get a snack. A loud knock sounded at the door, my heels clicking against the floor as I went to open it.

"Damn." Jean blurted out, his face getting pink as he rubbed the back of his neck. "You look hot (y/n)!" Connie laughed, brushing past me and into the apartment.

I rolled my eyes, smiling as I stepped back into the apartment. "I know."

I turned around to see Connie recording me, my eyes instantly widening as I stormed over to him. "What the hell do you think you're doing, idiot?" I laughed, reaching for his phone as he leaned back onto the couch, smiling.

"Just hyping you up on my story, that's all." He shrugged, holding out his phone for me to see. "You're so lame, I love you." I pushed his head back with my hand, smiling before walking back over by Sasha.

"What're you all dressed up for anyways?" Jean asked, failing miserably to hide the fact that he was looking me up and down. "Stop being so cranky." I teased, sticking my tongue out.

"Let's watch a movie." Jean changed the subject, jokingly glaring at me before walking towards the couch, reaching for the remote.

"You guys can't be here right now, we're both leaving." Sasha frowned, eating a pretzel before rolling up the bag and placing it back into the pantry. Connie frowned, making himself comfortable on the couch anyways.

"I guess you guys can stay here for awhile tonight, but i'm visiting my parents." Sasha shrugged, reaching for her bags, swinging the smaller one over her shoulder. "No you guys can't, I have a date tonight."

"Ok (y/n) get it I guess." Connie laughed, wiggling his eyebrows as I flipped him off. "Gross." Jean groaned, turning back towards the door.

"You're just mad i'm getting more action than you." I sneered, crossing my arms. Jean scoffed, shaking his head as he opened the door. "Yeah right."

Connie's laugh echoed throughout the apartment as he got up off of the couch, hesitantly following Jean. "Dude, the only action you get is your hand."

Jeans face grew red as he stormed out, Connie laughing hysterically as he shrugged and left the apartment. The second the door closed the room got almost entirely quiet, Sasha still standing by the door with her bags in hand.

"Absolutely disgusting..." She muttered, walking over to give me a hug.

A knock sounded before the door opened, Hange's long arm extended out, their hand resting on the handle. "Wow."

They were in a lace top somewhat resembling lingerie tucked into some high wasted black dress pants, along with a big black jacket, the top sliding and resting on their elbows. A single silver chain sparkled against their chest, their hair up like usual.