Selecting The Few Pt. 1

ابدأ من البداية

I raised an eyebrow and she knew I wasn't bullshitting.

Megumi: わかりました。 私はこの予備を渡すつもりならばわかりません。 あなたの名前、私はこれを行うことができるとは思わない。 私は失敗するつもりです。 (Okay. I just don't know if I'm going to pass this preliminary. Your Name, I don't think I can do this. I'm gonna fail.)

Y/N: こんにちは、あなたがそれを渡すつもりはないとは思わない あなたはこの点に到達するためにあなたの尾を働いた、あなたはトレーニングキャンプで自分のゲームでエリート卒業生を倒しました。 なぜあなたはまだここにいるのですか? (Hey, don't think you're not going to pass it. You worked your tail off to get to this point, you even beat an elite graduate at his own game at the training camp. Why are you still here?)

Megumi: わかりません。 (I don't know.)

Y/N: あなたは心を持っています。 だからみんながあなたを愛している理由です。 ああ、そして私はあなたのために何かを手に入れました。 (You have heart. That's why everyone loves you. Oh, and I got something for you.)

I pulled it out and I showed her the black Totsuki-Gun armband as she was shocked.

Megumi: 何?! あなたの名前、私はそれに値しません。 (What?! Y/N, I don't deserve it.)

Y/N: 私はあなたが心を持っているので私はあなたがすることを知っています、そしてそれはあなたが戸尻 - 軍に参加するのに十分な大きさの理由ですが、私はあなたに取引をするつもりです。 (I know you do because you have heart, and that's a big enough reason for me to have you join Totsuki-Army, but I'm gonna make you a deal.)

She listened with intent as I told her this.

Y/N: 予備を通過する4つのランクの学生としてそれを作ることができれば、あなたはこれを獲得しました。 これをあなたの動機にして、大丈夫? (If you manage to make it as a number four ranked student who passes the preliminary, you earned this. Make this your motivation, alright?)

Megumi seemed determined enough to win this armband as she smiled and looked to make us proud.

Megumi: やります。 あなたは私がそのアームバンドを獲得するつもりだとあなたの円を賭けることができます。 (I'll do it. You can bet your yen that I'm gonna earn that armband.)

Y/N: 見たいのですが。 それまで、あなたはあなたが念頭に置いていたものは何でも調理する準備ができています。 (I'd like to see it. Until then, you better be ready to cook up whatever you have in mind.)

Urara: 待ち声をお詫び申し上げます。 競技大料理研究所の学部長から数単語で競争が蹴り始めます (We apologize for wait. Competition will kick off with few words from the Dean of Totsuki Culinary Institute!)

What! The Dean is here! It's an honor to see him again!

When he got to the stage, he was about to talk, but he was coughing and looking like we was having a stroke, but he said that he only caught something in his throat, which was understandable.

Senzaemon: この講堂の空気中で呼吸することは、この建物のドライブである体と精神の両方に感じることができます。 この会場は天室としても知られています。 もともと、この部屋は10のメンバー間の食品戦争にのみ使用されることができました。 それは彼らの優れた成果を尊重するために、私たちは1席を獲得した人々の肖像画をぶら下げます。 (Breathing in the air of this auditorium one can sense, both in body and spirit, the drive of this building. This venue is also known as the Celestial Room. Originally, this room was only allowed to be used for food wars between the members of the Ten. It has become tradition that, to honor their outstanding achievements, we hang portraits of those who have earned the no. 1 seat.)