Eyeless Jack|EJ: (to Jane) (Your curiosity and desire of wanting to know if I'm in one of your kind? My response to your question is unlikely to give a clear answer for you, Jane.)

Jane the Killer|Jane Tod Richardson: (to EJ) "You look human on the outside, but your actions are the instinct of a hostile creature."

Eyeless Jack|EJ: (to Jane) "..."

He stood there silently. Not wanting to expose more of himself to Jane and the others. He leaves Jane in silence, leaving her with no clear answer to her question. Jane follows him behind. They return to the Slender Mansion and go to their rooms to shower themselves for cleaning off the expired scent that they've got from murdering four people. When they got back from murdering those people, they found that the inside of the Slender Mansion's living room to be deserted with chaos and stupidity again... The two proxies tried to avoid being in their problems. Successfully, they got into their rooms without any engagement and prepared to wash off the expired scent. After that, they continue what they do mainly in the Slender Mansion.

Meanwhile with the side proxies, they're doing fine with everything. Not much chaos happening here. Some training and murdering also occasionally happened, but nothing much else is needed to be explained. These side proxies will sometimes visit the main mansion to preventing themselves from getting more bored. Slender Brothers do come to the Slender Mansion and visits their only single brother that lives separately away from the other three brothers. However, this will cost something deliberately. It could happen at any time for Slender Brothers come to the Slender Mansion...

Suddenly, someone barged their the front doors. That person loudly called out to Slender Man, indicating that the three brothers of Slender Man have arrived. Slender Man instantly teleported in front of his three brothers, looking at their faces with the same faceless expression. Splendor was the first to greet his younger brother with an massive positive aura, but isn't affecting Slender Man. Offender instantly left to deliberately attempt to flirt with the older and mature female proxies. Trender told Slender that they came to the Slender Mansion because it's the second month when they visited him on certain holiday months like Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and etc. Splendor hugs his younger brother tightly from his energetic and happy-going personality. Trenderman leaves his older brothers alone and goes to get some proxies for his fashion taste.

When Offenderman tries to flirt on Jane, EJ is always giving that Offender a warning growl. While he's doing the warning growl, he'll also transform into a Stegosaurus. Like this...

He formed his body into a warning and intimidation display with his spiked tail

He formed his body into a warning and intimidation display with his spiked tail. This usually ends up being a hatred feeling for EJ towards Offenderman because it had something to do with EJ's traumatizing past and the voices that undeniably telling him internally to protect a certain female proxy from that horrifyingly experience, in which this female proxy acts the same as the previous one in his past. Offenderman tries to do it on the other female proxies, but ends with having no (censored word). Trenderman took some proxies to change their normal clothing that they wear mainly to more of a fashionable style.