" You aren't having you cup of tea today ?" naksh questioned as he sipped his coffee while keerti shook her head and smiled looking the magnificent view around her . She smiled as naksh wrapped his hand around her shoulder and draw circle on her arm which he often does when they stand together in balcony or near the pool area having their night walk .

" Didn't feel like having today krishi ke papa" keerti said smiling as he pulled her closer making her rest her head on his shoulder and wrapping her arm around his waist .

" What's with you calling me krishi ke papa . Naksh was fine you know . I don't mind you calling me by my name keerti . We both have discussed this enough already earlier" naksh said sighing as he put his cup down on table and turned to her who was smiling .

" Why are getting this much angry huh ?? what a cute name it is right krishi ke papa . Don't act like a grandpa of some old age now" keerti said looking at the scowl on his face as he turned his head away .

" But why suddenly ?" naksh asked grumpily as he turned his face towards her who was smiling .

" Then ask our daughter about this . Yesterday when I was making her sleep she demanded me to call you krishi ke papa just like how the tv serials leads do . She saw in some serial where lead calls like this and found it cute so she asked me called you that . Doesn't it sounds good ?? Krishi ke papa" Keerti said smiling as she look at naksh who frowned listening her reason .

" Seriously ?? She is watching too much of these tv nonsense drama these days . Krishi ke papa as much it found good but it feel like I am old enough now having my kids already in their teen age. Its too weird" naksh said scrunching his nose displeased with name while keerti laughed looking at his expression .

" What are you laughing at ?? Its really a seriously issue . And you are not calling me that in front of anyone . Vedie will have my head and sing it like song whole day" naksh said while keerti nodded stifling her lips trying to control her laughter looking at his face .

" Nothing isn't it sounds cute . Krishiii ke papa" keerti said with a teasing expression while naksh narrowed his eyes looking at his wife who was clearly having fun at his expense . He smirked as he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer . Keerti gasped as her soft chest collided with his hard one . Her breathing got heavy while her heart started running like a person running in marathon.

" So what I was saying Mrs Singhnia?? Having fun at my expense" naksh said as he pulled her more closer and started tickling her while keerti laughed and tried to wriggle out of his arms .

" So..rry. Pl..ease " keerti said in between her laughter as naksh tickled her and freed her from his arms and look at her who was taking deep breathe . They both tried to catch their breathe while keerti was quick to take few steps back .

" No sorry krishi ke papa" keerti shouted as she ran inside the room sticking her tongue out while naksh narrowed his eyes at her and ran behind her as he tried to catch her .

" You are gone today Mrs Singhnia" Keerti laughed and shrieked as naksh followed her inside her room trying to catch .

" Come near me and then I will tell you how your apology will be accepted" naksh said as he ran across the room behind his wife to catch her .

Keerti slowly tried to distract naksh as she tried to moved inside the closet as she knew naksh won't leave her but before she could take some steps back naksh blocked her way . With a smirked plastered on his face he started moving towards her while keerti eyes widened and she gulped . He was clearly enjoying it .

" Naksh let me go" As he took step closer to her , she took a step back . The chasing game was long forgetten and this game started . Naksh was coming closer while keerti was stepping back until her back collided with the wall . Her heart started beating faster as she look at the smirk on his face while his gaze was sending a tingling sensation in her body . Placing his both hands on both of her side and caging her in between he leaned toward her making her close her eyes .