Chapter : 11 🎯

Start from the beginning

Jimin came downstairs changing into the same clothes he wore last time. But unlike the other time this time, he was feeling like he was doing something inappropriate and being a burden to his senior. Younger didn't lift his head he was just sitting on a bean bag like he determined to consume the tiniest space from the house to plant his existence for the next couple of hours.

"Hey, come here".

The younger one just walked there like a robot operate by voice command.

Yoongi serve the soup he made in a bowl and placed a plate full of vegetable noodles also along with it. He make sure to serve extra potions cause he remembered Jimin was a big eater who got a big appetite last time he came.

"Eat and go to sleep. We need to leave in the morning".

Yoongi has left the kitchen scratching his head while busily thinking about how he should come up with a non-existing task to leave in the next day morning cause he had used it as a reason to make the latter spend a comfortable night at his place rather than that shabby place.

Jimin has thanked the older one starting to enjoy the warm meal. No matter what kinda reason Yoongi gave him, Jimin knew what was the actual reason. He feels so grateful for his senior's wordless kind act cause it makes him less uneasy. He realized the man who tries to act cold is having the warmest heart.

.
.
.

"Eat!"

Jimin gasped cause he didn't expect to see his senior back.

"Even if it tastes awful you have to finish. We don't waste food in this household". Yoongi said sternly watching Jimin's barely touched food.

Yoongi has washed up changing into pair of sweatpants and a black t-shirt. He had sat across Jimin putting his reading glass on and taking a tablet PC. He was giving the other a silent signal that he is watching and he have to finish like a good boy.

The younger male didn't feel like eating at all. He was hungry, that's true. But he didn't feel like eating anymore. He was too exhausted both mentally and physically to enjoy anything.

"Sunbae nim".

"Hm........"

"Thanks a lot for everything and also I am so sorry for troubling you".

Yoongi keeps tapping on the tab and humming in response and Jimin knew he was just acting like he isn't caring.

.
.
.

"Use this room".

It was the same room Jimin slept in last time. Actually, that was his room. The last time he had to make Jimin rest there cause that room had an attached bathroom which other rooms haven't. But this time he just purposely gave it, knowing Jimin liked it. He remembers how fascinated younger was last time. He didn't know how to console people using words so he just act up with his action.

"I can take the couch downstairs".

"Is there any problem with the room? Isn't it comfortable enough for you?" Yoongi scoff.

Jimin quickly lift his head to meet the older's eyes and Yoongi instantly got his sarcasm had hit the wrong button this time. Those eyes were instantly covered with a vulnerable look.

Yoongi doesn't wanna sound like a jerk or let Jimin think he was bragging and showing off after knowing what kinda life he was living. But at the same time, he didn't know what he should tell to fix it.

"Good night sunbae-nim. I will sleep here".

"Ah !?..........oh....yeah yeah. sleep now we have work to do in the morning".