Chapter : 11 🎯

Start from the beginning

A few minutes later.

Younger male look down at his grumbling stomach. He was feeling hungry for a while and Jimin knew he should have a proper meal right after leaving the hospital cause it was compulsory after the autologous blood donation process.

Jimin kinda starting to regret his decision to come here rather going to his hostel. But this was needed. He was in a huge need to be alone for a little time. He needs a little space for him to drop his act. He needs to cry freely and not be afraid someone might hear him or judge him. The younger male was fed up with acting all strong and tough to the world. He needs this breakdown to fix his heaving soul. Yes, this was much needed.

Jimin's loud cries were reduced to a few sobs after letting all the stressful bottled-up feelings out. He was about to leave the icy cold floor when he heard a knock on the door. The young man quickly grab his bag and phone staying alert like he was about to get attacked or something.

Jimin waits a few minutes before opening the door. He was alarmed at the knock as he knew he hasn't any visitors or neighboring friends, especially on such an evening. This place is such a treacherous and unsafe area, at least to feel free when hearing a random know on the door.
.
.
.

Yoongi pulls his hair back nervously waiting for younger to open the door.

Yes, He hasn't left.

The senior agent had felt something was wrong cause it was so abnormal to leave a guest in a dark living room like that. So he had just waited a few minutes until at least younger turned on the lights. Making his guess right it didn't happen. He was about to call Jimin when he heard the way younger's cryings that coming inside started to went hard and harder. At that moment he knew his decision to stay another few minutes is good cause he got Jimin is upset for some reason this whole time and also no one could stay in that chilly house on such a cold night above all in those soaked state.

The older male felt a pang in his heart once the door slowly opens at his knock revealing a helpless pair of glittery eyes. The male who peeks through the small space looks so pathetic. The older male had seen the younger one crying before but today is different. He looks so vulnerable and destroyed. Like he was at his lowest.

"S-sunbae nim ?"

"Let's go".

"W-what ?"

"Uh, I just forget to inform you we have to leave for an assignment early in the morning. Need you to come with me. Now. Right now".

"B-but......"

"No buts just get out already".

Jimin didn't wanna say twice. He kick his need to stay alone cause he was already regretting the idea. The thought of having a companion and staying in his senior's house was already making him feel comfortable. That place gives him homey home vibes which was very much needed at the moment.

.
.
.

Namjoon was surprised to hear his friend's words. He had called Yoongi to grab a drink and then got to hear what happened. Namjoon was more than surprised after hearing what Yoongi said but he didn't forget to appreciate what he did cause he also felt Yoongi had done the most suitable thing at the time.

Min Yoongi isn't the type of person who usually shows caring behavior toward anyone rather very few people. Especially not toward people from the workplace other than a few of his close ones. That's why Namjoon was this surprised.

Yoongi hung up the call stirring the soup on the stove. Even he himself couldn't understand what's got on him when he decide to take the boy over to his house. One of the life mottos in Min Yoongi's life was being empathetic always brings unnecessary drama to life but at the moment he just forgets about all preconceptions he made for an unknown reason. Maybe the name of humanity or maybe the younger's vulnerable self makes him disturbed too much to ignore.