The End

Kiki's gaze tracked Eric's movements. He was fast, agile and everywhere on that field.
And extremely cute.
She snuck in; Eric nor anyone else knew she was there. Kiki tried hard to learn the routine but they had one to many people so she quit, she didn't want to cheer anyway. She wanted to admire the way Eric tackled everyone from Avalon College, the way he had fun.
"-annnnnnd another touchdown for Bayside College!" The announcer's voice boomed through the arena.
Max was standing in the end zone, right next to the ball he threw to the ground.
The crowd was an absolute mess; everyone was yelling and standing up, there was popcorn and softdrinks spilled everywhere and. . . The girls next to her were gawking at Eric.
Well, that's what you get for dating an attractive football player. She answered her own, unspoken question.
Eric passed the ball to Dryden -the kid who in a way started an actual conversation between herself, Eric and V. Dryden managed to get pretty far without getting brought down, he made it about three-quarters down the field before a dusty blond guy tackled him head-first to the grass by the helmet.
"That's a helmet!" The referee called. 
Eric ran up to Dryden, and removed his helmet. He was seye leveled with him, and from where she was sitting she could see the blood dripping from his nose and the instantaneous bruise on his jaw. Dryden nodded at whatever Eric said and got back to his feet.
All the players lined up again after everything was settled, Eric eyeing a tall, tan guy with rusty brown hair, but that was all she could see through the helmet.
But she wasn't paying much more attention to him than that, kiki was more focused on the fury she could see burning in Eric's half-hidden eyes.
Once the ball was kicked, the tanned-and-rusty-hair caught it and bolted to the left, dodging a blow from one of Bayside's students.
He wasn't fast enough though; Eric had rolled and ran around the group, he had ran ahead and turned towards where tanned-and-rusty-hair guy was running along the wall. Kiki was willing to bet a good sum that he had no idea what hit him -or what happened in general. Eric had body checked him against the arena's wall.
Ouch.
  "That's got to be a foul." The announcer guessed. There was no sign from the referree that the game was on pause. "And I guess not! Alright boys, let's see how the last of the game plays out!"
Kiki was on the edge of the seat a few minutes later, only a few minutes were left of the game and if Bayside wanted to win, the team would have to get another touchdown in the next few seconds or the game would be over with a tie.
She didn't even get a chance to see what was going on before the ball way kicked and the player was on their way to the end zone.
Someone had pushed her over so she was on the ground. A hand form the person came infront of her face as they apologized ad by that time, the game was over.

°•|~★~|•°

Eric felt like time slowed, he ran to the end zone with the ball clutched in his hand.
A few feet away from the end, he  felt pressure behind him, Eric wouldn't have it though.
Before Eric took the last few steps to the end zone he was brought hard to the ground.

°•|~★~|•°

The crowd roared as Bayside College's football captain was tackled to the ground, but his arm had made it past the line. . . Along with the ball.
Kiki jumped up, wanting to run over to Eric at that moment.
What's stopping you?
She had no idea.

°•|~★~|•°

E

ric pushed himself off the ground, finding it difficult with his newly-injured leg.
All around him, people were cheering -except those on Avalon's team.
His brother Max came up next to him and pulled him up to his feet.
"Way to go, big brother." He congratulated. "You did it."
"No," Eric said. "We did it."
"Very cliche," Eric wrapped and arm around Max's shoulders, letting him lean. "Let's get you to the showers."
I have no problem with that.
Once Max managed to quiet literally drag Eric to the showers, he left him be.
But there was something off. . . He felt like someone was. . .
He took off helmet and quickly got changed behind in a stall. It didn't take long seeing as he got dressed in nothing but a pair of shorts and his shirt was doing over his shoulder. 
Eric limped to his locker, garbbing his water bottle. All of a sudden, he smelled something.
Butter rose?
"Liar." He chugged his water. "You said you couldn't come."
"Well, maybe I lied." Kiki shrugged. Her arm wrapped around his torso, rubbing the scar where Ian stabbed him a week earlier. "You were amazing out there." Kiki whispered into the shell of his ear.
"Aren't I always?" He asked half-cocked.
He felt her lay a gentle kiss to his jaw. "Good point." She continued her work with her hands.

Well, he thought she was untill she took the shirt form his shoulder and threw it across the room.
"Hey!"
"What?" She asked innocently.
He gave her a stern look for a reply.
Eric turned around to face her, she had her bottom lip between her teeth.
He garbbee her hands and kissed her lightly. It wasn't a light kiss for long though, he moved his hands up to her wrists and pushed her against the white brick wall.
He brought his hands from her wrists to her waist, pinning her as he trailed flames down her jaw, neck and collarbone.
Eric felt her hands comb through his hair as he continued sucking on her neck.
Her small hands trailed from his hair to his back muscles, slowly massaging the knots and bruises then back to his hard, flat stomach muscles where she traced his scar.
His lips trailed down a bit, bringing her grey hoodie down every so slightly so he had more skin.
No more, yours. You're mine.
"Kioko Emery Heart." He breathed against her skin. "Before this goes any farther, I have to ask you a question. . . "
"And what is that?"
"What if you didn't know everything about me?"
_____

A/N: 😭 that's it. An Epilogue may be written. . . But this is the end. In a while from now, I plan on making a sequel but I've got other things planned first. ;)
Untill then, check out my profile because I'll be starting a new story soon!
😢 Bye!