꧁Things You Can't Keep꧂

Nya Pov

Despite it all, he's still maintaining all of his problems from us. It's a bit complicated to earn his trust... But I feel like.... We're trying to come closer by our master's order.

It's as if.....

We didn't even try to be his friends...

The table was full of silence. None dare to speak up. I was begin to lose my patience right here, right now. I'm gonna burst.

"Shouldn't we go after him?" Zane spoke up. Thank goodness Zane..... You saved us from this silence.

"I'd liked to but I'm afraid we're going to make it worse" Lloyd replied.

"By what?" Zane asks again, unable to process Lloyd's word.

"I mean, he's looks like someone needs to be left alone......" Lloyd slowly gestured his hand to the back of his head.

"We're making it worse by leaving him" Cole argued back. I begin to feel like slowly, fading from this conversation. Imma pretend like I'm not even exist.

"Did you scanned him?" Jay urges Zane while shoving his arm towards the titanium ninja

"Did you scanned him?" Jay urges Zane while shoving his arm towards the titanium ninja. Zane shoves back with purely annoyed face.

"Unfortunately, no. He went to fast before my system function well to get ahold of his health information" Zane informed the others.

"But I managed to get little personal data of him" Zane shows small glitter of smile and joy... Maybe proud from his founding.

"What do you mean by that?" Jay asks shoving another spoonful of soup into his mouth.

"He left his fingerprint on the glass"

"Dude, you got new upgrade or something? That's hard to invent!" Asks Jay.

"Pixel most likely an Android full of secrets"  With that phrase, Zane already stated who's the inventor.

"Anyways, His data only shown news based on 20xx, an eventful day of
'6 Ignacia's Dissappearence', "

"I wonder why he was involved in that?? Did he used to be a kidnapper??" Jay replied, curious and interested in his backstory.

"No.  Instead, He was a victim........

Now, he still is..." Zane proceed to give a pity expression on his face. The others could predict what comes next.

"6 weeks after the Serpentine War. 6 children in Ignacia suddenly went missing without any traces of their whereabouts. That is included one elemental master's oldest son. There are also other reports of missing children in this database. I believe all of them are held captive here."

"Kuroko Misaki, Shibuya Nanami, Ander Suera, Aria Vandemeer, Rina Ellen....and Kai............Kai???" He found him struggling and questioning himself as he continues reading the loaded datas.