꧁Tournament Of Elements꧂

It was nightime where all elemental masters gather around.

Lloyd strays around and so are the others.
"I have a bad feeling about this," Zane admitted. Everyone took a glance at the robot and shrug as response. "Of course there's a bad feeling. We barely know anything about other master's existence!," Jay exclaimed.

After few rejection between the brothers earlier, Garmadon manage to persuade Wu into letting him protect his students. "We might have been secretly hiding many information from you. I admit it. Somehow if you're curious, all Masters invited are all descendants from their ancestors. That include you," He explained.

"Where are their ancestors??," Cole asks. Garmadon shot a nod at Kai, knowing the answers only would came from him. Kai rolled his ruby eyes, annoyed and irritated. "Mind if you tell them?," Garmadon pursues.

"Why me tho??," Kai asked with annoyed expression. "Because I want to hear it clearly from yourself," The old Man gave a teasing smirk meanwhile Kai did a 'tch'. "That crazy old man-," Kai mutters under his breath. No one was able to hear it.

"Basically, I don't know," Kai replied. "That's rig-," Garmadon trailed off until he realised what the boy said. "Now, now. Don't be too stubborn and try to be nice," He advised, knocking on his head with the stick Wu lends him. "Uuugghhhhhhhhh," He groaned while rubbing his head painfully.

"The ancestors unable to obtain nor heritage their power for long until they own at least a descendant. Most of them lose the power to continue being used and most of them lived like a normal person would. In short, Ancestors are powerless," He explained while looking away, taking a view on his 'friend'.

"So we can't find our parents here?," Nya asked with at least, small glittering hope. Kai eavesdropped for a while, it hurts his head... It actually broke his heart more to know her reaction.

"I'm not sure. There might be ancestors with no grandchild nor children," Garmadon answered, shrugging meanwhile Nya slowly lowered her head with disappointed look.

"If anything, don't let it distract you," Garmadon warned. All of them except Kai said in unison "yes, master,". Then, an orange cloak appear by the crowds which made Kai widened his eyes and flustered inside of his heart but he was able to keep a straight face.

"Uhhhh, I think I need to meet my friend for a while," He asks for permission. "You may go," Garmadon allowed which sent Kai rushed through his adrenaline, missing Skylor so much even though it's been days.

The girl turned her head and noticed him, she quickly approaches him and grabbed him by the hand, Made themselves lose by the crowds.
"You're here! I thought you died!!," Skylor chuckled with happiness. "That all what you think of my absent???," He squinted his eyes with unamused look.

"I'm just making sure," She trailed off. "But hey!! You didn't die. Or perhaps you turned into a ghost already? Can I touch you??," Skylor continue teasing. "Not necessarily!!! And I am well and alive!!!," Kai straighted things right.

"You're just lucky you didn't hurt," She said and sent Kai shivers back to when he hit his head. Fortunately, he put off the bandages before coming here since he thought bandages makes him look vulnerable.

"Uhh Yeah!! Totally unharmed," He went along with nervousness. "Why did it took so long?," Her eyes closed. "What?,". "Why did you took so long to come back?," She explained her question.

"Hehe- well y'see......uhhhhhhh.....there's beennnnnnn- a complication urgency-," Kai chuckle nervously, trying to find a good way to lie. He normally smooth-talked but he can't lie with Skylor for a reason.

"What is that?,". "Oh. Umm...," Kai is desperate looking for words meanwhile Skylor have him an accusing look. He decided to tell the truth and let out a sigh full of unsatisfactory frown.