Model AU (Batbros)

The Graysons.

That's what they called them.

The world's most famous models.

Models who had extreme talents and heavenly looks.

.

Dick Grayson, the oldest of the 4 brothers.

Having inhuman flexibility, excellent IQ, and drop-dead one-of-a-kind eyes.

He used to be in the circus before his parents died and he lived on his own at the age of 8.

He got recruited as a model at the age of 15 when a former model noticed his outstanding beauty.

.

Jason Todd, the second oldest.

Having a perfect aim and looks that one could not imitate.

He lived on his own for 6 months after his parents died and were taken in by Dick Grayson.

He got recruited as a model shortly after Dick has.

.

Tim Drake, the third oldest.

Having the ability to learn anything just by watching and accompanied by his stunning looks.

He lived on his own for a month before being taken in by Jason Todd and Dick Grayson.

He got recruited as a model with the help of Dick Grayson.

.

Lastly, Damian Wayne 'Al Ghul, the youngest of the brothers.

Having the ability of the 2 older brothers, excluding the oldest, and having the most adorable looks out of the 3 brothers.

He escaped from the Wayne Manor after being sent there by his mother and was taken in by Tim Drake, Jason Todd, and Dick Grayson when bumping into him on his way to escaping.

He got recruited as a model with the help of his 3 brothers.

.

It was a normal morning for Dick. Get up, take a shower, hear his brothers argue because he hasn't given his opinion yet, eat breakfast, and binge and chill on Netflix until they have to go.

"GRAYSON, TODD SAID THAT PINEAPPLES ARE MEANT TO BE PLACED ON PIZZA!"

Dick blinked a few times and turned to Tim who was by his side, then eyed the smart TV once again.

"JASON, NO ONE CARES ABOUT IF PINEAPPLE SHOULD BE ON PIZZA OR NOT, AS LONG AS THEY ARE HAPPY, NO ONE CARES!"

Tim clicked out of the series and changed it to Chucky.

Suddenly, the oldest's phone rang. He pulled it out and answered the caller, their manager.

"Hello? Mr. Grayson?"

"Yes, boss? What would you need?"

"Ah, we're going on a photoshoot in Paris, please inform your brothers about this."

"Will do, thank you for informing."

Dick lowered his phone from his ear and walked to the kitchen.

Oh, I forgot to explain the house. It was not like a mansion or a big house, it was a simple apartment in a well-protected area.

They live in Bludhaven under the protection of Red Arrow and Blur.

.

"FAMILY MEETING!"

.

"We're going to Paris for a photoshoot, as well as a small visit, pack your bags, we're leaving in a few hours."