Day with the bros (Batbros part 2)

It was the perfect morning.

The ebony shook his head slightly while struggling to open his eyes, but when he did manage to open them, he blinked a few times whilst processing the information sent by his eyes.

Damian and Tim were still sleeping in his arms. Jason is surprisingly still sleeping on the ebony's shoulders, while Roy and Wally were sleeping on the couch, hugging each other.

The ebony really wanted to take a picture to set as his computer home screen.

Wait, never mind, screw 'really', he needed the picture.

He gently laid Damian and Tim next to each other while trying to get out of their sudden pull.

He managed and took out his phone, flipping it to landscape and taking the picture of his brothers.

It is ADORABLE.

He knew he had to keep the photo safe somewhere just in case any of them found out.

So, he did the most logical thing.

He printed 2 copies of it and saved the picture in every password-protected file he had on his phone, sending it to his computer as well. And he may or may not have sent it to Bruceeeee... He's sure they won't mind!

.

Almost an hour passed and Dick is cooking pancakes, the best breakfast ever. Dick learned how to make it from Alfred.

By the time he finished with the last plate, Jason walked into the kitchen, his hair messed up and his clothes were seen with a massive amount of creases.

"Jay-bird, come here..."

Jason curiously walked over and Dick pushed his shoulders, forcing him to squat down so that his hands can reach his hair.

The ebony started using his hands and combed his hair, styling it with water.

Eventually, Dick let go and Jason stood up back to his original size, being half a head taller than Dick.

Dick tossed the maple syrup from one of his hands to the other.

.

The duo managed to take the food over to the dining table by a room without spilling any pancakes.

Dick put some fruit in the center and walked out to wake the others up.

Wally and Roy needed to be woken up else they could sleep for the whole day without a problem.

.

Dick walked into the room, which is quiet.

He walked over to where Wally and Roy were sleeping and gave them a small nudge.

They twitched and managed to open their eyes.

Before they screamed, Dick quickly placed his hands covering their mouths to muffle out their screams.

.

Dick walked over to Damian and Tim who were somehow still sleeping peacefully.

He bent over and shook the duo gently.

"Damian, Tim, wake up, I made breakfast."

.

After a few minutes of the duo being awoken, a fight broke out.

Their pancakes were halfway eaten, their forks missing, and blood was seen on the floor.

Wally and Roy's expressions were filled with horror and shock while Dick and Jason's expressions were just calm. Literally.