Day at work (Trouble Trio)

The dark skies of Blüdhaven slowly faded into a yellow-orange color as the bright rays of the sun hit the ebony's face while his alarm clock rang.

Dick twitched and rolled to the side as he attempted to fall back asleep.

The ebony groaned as he dropped his hand on the clock to turn it off. He rolled his body to the edge of the bed and landed his feet on the ground.

He lifted the upper part of his body, stretching it before relaxing it. He rubbed his eye and pushed himself off his bed, making his way to his closet. 

Throwing on a black shirt, a pair of jeans, and a black jacket with blue stripes, he walked out of his room completely forgetting about his hair.

When he walked out of the room, he was met with a redhead running around while the other was sitting on the couch.

"Morning guys."

The ebony waved at the redhead duo as he walked to the counter where the coffee machine was placed. He got himself a mug and poured the black liquid in.

"Morning, Dick."

The speedster placed wrapped his arm wrapped around Dick's waist as the ebony took a sip of his coffee.

"Morning, Walls."

The ebony turned his head to look at the other redhead, who was staring at his phone while drinking coffee.

"Morning, Roy."

"Mornin'."

The ebony spun his drink around before gulping it down in one go. He placed his mug in the sink and caught the one Roy threw at him, placing it in the sink as well.

"You guys ready to go?"

Dick turned around, looking at them. Wally dashed away for a few seconds before coming back all dressed up, smiling his face off.

.

The trio walked down the path, enjoying the cold morning breeze while walking to the café. 

"Who's in charge of the books today?"

All of them paused, staring at each other's souls.

"Last one there is on book duty!" 

That made Wally almost use his super-speed to dash to the café, but he didn't.

Dick ran as fast as he could to the café, leaving Roy at the back.

It took a few minutes, but he managed to get there before Roy.

Dick looked at the redhead, who was eager to wrap the younger in his arms. The ebony sighed before unlocking the doors, walking in, and allowing the redhead to wrap his arms around him.

The ebony wasted no time and pried himself off the grasp of the speedster and walked to the hangars where the green aprons hung on.

He threw one at Wally and one at Roy who just walked in. The ebony slips the hoop over his head and tied them back in a ribbon. He smirked, looking at Roy.

"You're on book duty~"

Dick picked up a dry cloth from the counter and threw it at the redhead before grabbing a broom, ignoring the slightly annoyed look he received from the oldest. He turned around, facing the redheads.

"Roy, you're on book duty. Wally, you're on sweeping duty. I'll be cleaning the tables."

The ebony threw the broom at the speedster as Wally mockingly saluted.

Roy walked to the sink, dampening the cloth before walking to the shelves.

Dick gook another cloth, dampening it before walking to one of the tables, wiping it clean.