A certain crush (Jason & Dick)

It was the day.

Jason asked Dick if he can rant about his crush, aka, Roy Harper, out to him on this exact day.

He knew that his brother has a crush on his roommate for at least 2 years now, and yet, the womanizer in the Wayne household couldn't even confess to his crush.

To be honest, it made him laugh out loud just thinking about it.

And the best part, Roy asked him if he could rant about his crush a month later. But that story is for a different time. Right now, he has to focus on getting to the Wayne Manor.

He wore a white shirt with a blue and black jacket and some jeans.

He placed on his sunglasses and casually walked out of his room.

The ebony saw Roy chilling and watching TV while Wally was making coffee.

"Morning dude, your coffee is made by yours truly."

Dick smiled and took the offered coffee into his grasp.

"Thanks, Walls."

.

He walked down the stairs and hopped on his bike.

He inserted the key as the engine roared into life and he zoomed off, passing all traffic.

He managed to arrive at Gotham in less than an hour.

.

After a 15-minute drive, he made his way to the Wayne Manor and went in. He parked his bike somewhere and just walked in, okay not exactly but still, he knocked on the door and Jason let him in.

It was a rare occasion if Jason needed to rant about his feelings, it always ended up with Dick needing to order a new punching bag or his room being messy and Dick was forced to clean it because Jason was going to have a mental breakdown if he had to clean it.

And everyone needed some rest after ranting.

.

The duo walked into Jason's room, ignoring the stares from Damian and Tim.

"So, I'm gonna give you a piece of paper and a pen, and I'm gonna need you to list down the feelings you have right now."

Dick pulled out a drawing pad full of Jason's past rants ad feelings and handed him the pad and the pen.

Jason took the pad and pen and started listing down all the feelings he was feeling.

It took a while but by the time he was done, he gave the book and pen back to Dick and the ebony started reading the paragraph.

It's a habit of Jason's to write a paragraph rather than a list, cause it gives out more detail about his feelings.

I'm going to write what he wrote.

'I felt my mind only commanding me to confess my feelings even though I was afraid to, my head felt dizzy and my love only stayed on my side. I felt anxious when I tried to talk to him but it felt more or less, okay. It was a weird feeling once but I always felt this feeling around him. MY heart was pounding, my cheeks felt warm, and I was always sweating. But right now, I feel a bit anxious but mostly relaxed knowing that my brother is here.'

Right now, he was struggling to put on a straight face because he knew how anxious Jason can be around Roy and how Roy feels about his brother, but neither of them knows each other's feelings.

Dick flipped to a new page.

"Next, I want you to draw out how you think Roy will respond if you confessed."

Again, it took some time but he managed.

Dick grabbed the book once Jason was finished and he looked at the drawing.

There were 2 simple anime-looking characters in the drawing, one being heartbroken and tears pouring out of his eyes and one being disappointed and saying, "I'm sorry, I don't like you."

Dick knew about Jason's self-confidence when he was around Roy, the redhead made him feel weak but with other people excluding Dick, his self-confidence burst through the roof.

Dick sighed, he moved his chair next to Jason's and pulled him to his chest. That's when he felt warm liquid suddenly flooding his shirt. Slowly turning into soft sobs.

Jason felt extremely embarrassed crying, he didn't like to cry at all. But here he was, sobbing in his older brother's clothing while tugging onto it.

He felt flustered and embarrassed while tears flew down his cheeks.

Dick patted Jason on his back, comforting him.

He kept venting about how Roy would reject him of something close to that.

It's kind of funny to see how wrong he was.

"How about we play some games."

Jason pulled his head up while Dick traced his thumbs across his eye, wiping away the tear while Jason was embarrassed.

The ebony chuckled while Jason jumped out of his seat and snatched the controllers from his desk and jumped on his bed, throwing the game into the disc slot and somehow managed to land it in.

Jason's grin was wide, it filled his whole face while Dick just smiled.

------------------

Hi, again, I'm sorry if this is short, I don't feel like writing a long chapter as I'm about to write my other one-shots, check them out if you want, but I would really appreciate it if you do.