🍋Bunny Kokichi smut 🍋

A quick call from the bar is all Kokichi needed to show, a certain green haired best friend noticed a certain raven haired crush. And now, this leader had a crazy idea.

Hand on his hip, Kokichi swayed across the room. With enough nuance and leisure to purr at the male across the room, jeering at him before twirling on his toes, being stopped by another.

"Kichi, what's the matter?" A deep voice rang out, as an arm met the smaller boy's waist. Kokichi's eyes widened once he met the gaze of Rantaro Amami. He seemed to be worried, seeing Kokichi in such a get-up.

"Yeah, bunny costume. What's your deal?" Countered Kokichi, running his slick hands down the other body in front of him, meeting somebody else's eye. A very deep yellow peircing stare, as if it watched every single sway and movement.

Rantaro gripped the boy's hand, tugging him away. He took his jacket off, placing it on the boy's shoulders. "Your cold, aren't you? Is this another lame attempt to get his attention? You know he's straight."

The purplenette pouted, arms crossed as he was marionetted into putting the jacket on, the green haired male smoothing it over him, not a single haste in his movement. "Yeah, then why does he stare so much? Like he wants to bang my head against the wall and take me-"

"Maybe because your dressed as a bunny, Kichi." Rantaro cut in, eyebrow raised as he fiddled with the hem of the jacket, zipping it up before resting his hands on his pockets. "Why don't I speak to him?" He added, shoving over the leader.

Kokichi felt a flush hit his face, wondering what he'd ask his crush. That damned detective!

If it wasn't for his hiccuping laugh, saccharine lips, and the adorable way he'd part his raven hair behind his ear... or the way that even when he pulled it, a few strands would hang lose to artistically make him more attractive. The way Shuichi's eyes would soften once Kokichi spoke to him, or how his voice would squeak whenever met with embarrassment. Kokichi truly was smitten, afraid even. But as his best friend, the detective swore to be by his side.

So why, why did the leader feel so selfish? He wanted that attention, but Rantaro made it spick and span that...

In some reality, Kaede might be the other option. Her big concert was coming up, and suddenly... Kokichi felt rushed to date Shuichi.

The adventurous male sat next to the other, who's gaze finally turned away. Shuichi didn't acknowledge him until a soft, "hey." Came out. Then, he flinched and turned. Rantaro smiled, waving before lifting his hand up... signaling for some drinks.

Shuichi looked away, face flushed with alcohol. Though, he didn't seem nearly ouutt of it. Rantaro took that for account, and spoke up.

"I caught you staring."

The detective froze, dropping his glass so hard it clanked against the table. He turned, eyebrow raised. "Me? You must be mistaken... I've never seen you around much.."

"Not me, but a certain purple haired boy you're acquainted with."

Shuichi then put the peices together. They must be dating, and Rantaro caught him glancing and got mad? That must be it...why else? Somehow, the raven haired boy felt put off by this, how could Kokichi date this man and not once, bring him up? Usually he'd ramble about it, making him secretly upset. (For SOME reason)

"It's not like that, I swear. You don't need to worry about me, I'm straight." A lie, but Shuichi held up his hands like he was held at gunpoint. Rantaro's smirk only grew, ordering a glass of wine like usual.

Shuichi watched him swirl it for what felt like forever, entranced by how slow he'd flick his wrist... but how the bloody drink splashed up, gathering back in the glass.