headcanon :))

During fall, Ouma always slips in cinnamon or caramel in the drink for Shuichi to get into his favorite season:

His hands tipped down the cinnamon, shaking it inside the coffee he prepared. It was warm, the house began to smell like it too. His detective boyfriend was laid onto the couch, wrapped in a blanket and staring outside. There was two scarecrows that matched their appearances, outside with some pumpkins and ghosts.

"Coffee's ready, lil pump!"

Sighing, Shuichi smiled looking over at his boyfriend holding out a cup, placing it in his arms.

"I know lil pump is short for pumpkin... but come on..." laughed the tired boyfriend, taking a sip of coffee. The faint taste of cinnamon flavored the cup, warming up every part of him. His heart slowed down.

"I know, but think of it, a RAPPING PUMPKIN!" Cheered Ouma, grabbing a cup of his own... cinnamon camarel sugar disaster. Yet he still chugged it down, watching Shuichi drink his own lovingly.

He knew his husband always slipped in something in his drink, it used to be battles of salt or something unpleasant...but Shuichi could tell when he was doing something wrong.

Whenever he did something kind hearted, he kept quiet and tried not to make it a big deal.

"Thank you for the cinnamon, by the way." Chuckled the detective, curling next to the other. Ouma blushed, fanning it off. "So, who cares? Its just some coffee, bro!"

"But I care." He kissed the top of the purple hair sitting next to him, smiling. Ouma pretend rolled his eyes, but still smiled back.

"Whateves, its our day off so let's just watch a movie or something!"

"Can do."