🎃Halloween headcanons🎃

Currently not Halloween but.. idc 🤷‍♂️

During Halloween, Ouma always dresses up. (Mostly clowns, ghosts, vampires, basic things.):

Shuichi set down the popcorn, making sure the movie night was set. They were supposed to be heading to a Halloween party this night... but upon the detective's request... they stayed home.

He was tired of parties and going out, honestly. Ouma was disappointed at first, but understood.

Though, he still wanted to spruce up the night.

"Look! I'm a cat this Halloween!" Ran in his short boyfriend, cat ears on his head. He drew on whiskers over his face with a dot on his nose and wore a fluffy black turtleneck. A clip on tail was behind him.

Shuichi raised an eyebrow, tipping some of his mocha into his mouth. "How original." Slipped out of his mouth sarcastically, looking away.

Ouma fake gasped, being pretend offended. He lightly clawed his boyfriends arm, before turning to grab a plate of pumpkin pie on the table. It was for the party, but he didn't care.

"What're we watching tonight?!" The shorter one snuggled next to him, nuzzling his arm. At first Shuichi tensed up, before settling into the cuddle. He began to wrap him in an orange blanket too.

"I've been really wanting to watch Coraline again since I was younger... do... you wanna?"

Ouma turned to him, booping his nose. He nodded, shoving a handful of popcorn into his mouth.

"Duh! Anything my hubby owner wants!"

"Please... don't call me that." Sighed Shuichi, despite a dorky smile going over his face.