🍋Smut >:(🍋

(Guys I'm sorry)

Shuichi stared at him from across the room. Love in his eyes.

He'd been doing this for a long time, Kaede would tell him. Yet, he never was able to tear his eyes away from the back of his head.

Only when he turned, he'd look away. Like a light too shine for his eyes.

Everything about Kokichi made his heart warm.

From how he occasionally tucked his hair in, to the way his lips would purse on a hard question, the grape gum stuck in his breath, his carefree laugh and lying voice. The way his pupils shone purple under his slightly pink puffy cheeks, his hair perfectly framing his face from bouncing curls. His hair almost the same color as his eyes, messy yet defying gravity curls. His small frame yet powerful posture, as if he acted like the biggest in the room. The way he'd slightly click his tongue and tap his worn out black finger painted nails on the desk, the slight hum he'd ring out when walking between classes.

Kaede knew all this, Shuichi always caught on the small things. To which she said was a great detective skill, yet he still couldn't find out more about DICE.

"Whatcha starin' at this time, do I have something on my face?" Turning, the boy slumped his hands on his desk, tapping for his attention.

Shuichi pondered, before realizing he was stare- "o-oh! Uhh, no. I think you wiped it off...
I was just... checking if it left a stain?"

Kokichi nodded, touching his chubby cheek, squishing whatever soft skin was stained. "Where? Can you wipe it off?"

Now flustered, the bluenette wiped his hand, incase of germs..then slowly cupped the other's cheek, thumb curving on the edge of the boys lip. Kokichi raised an eyebrow, before giving a look- slowly running his tongue against the others finge-

"Ah!! Uhm, I uh, gotta go! Bathroom!" Shuichi ran out, leaving him in the dust and confusion.
---

Sitting down in the bathroom toilet, he stared at his thumb with a blush over his face. It was still shining and warm, like he had tainted his finger... why did he feel the urge to...

"Tastes... good..."

Shuichi felt closer to him, yet disgusted in himself. It felt like some indirect kiss that Kokichi didn't consent to.... then why did he lick his finger? Maybe it was on accident..but the look in his eyes.

Purple hues showered in deep pink, lustful eyes hidden under thick eyelashes staring directly at him, like nobody else was in the world. Shuichi felt.. turned on. And scared. And flustered. And worried. And confused. And tired-

He couldn't really tell at this point.

He wiped off his hands over his pants, finally fixing up his stray hair under his cap.... before leaving the bathroom into his next class. He didn't know he spent the rest of the period ther-

"What happen-"

"GAH! WOAH, OH- hey Kaede! You scared me..."

She was waiting outside the boys bathroom, tapping her foot as if she was waiting for him. Shuichi was surprised she even noticed him leave, with all his bland attire and all.

Except, she seemed more curious on WHY he left.

"What did Kokichi do to you?" She asked as they both walked down the hallway, reaching their next class. Which conveniently was next to eachother. Shuichi tried speeding up yet she was much more faster, stopping in front of him with her finger up to his mouth.

"Ohhh, no you don't! Tell me the deeds, what happened??"

"I'll tell you later, we have classes! A-and... we can always visit that Cafe to talk abou-"