The lady who handed out the flyers had a sweet voice, and smiled and stuffed one for everyone passing by, "Look at it, there is an event in Baile Plaza, 20% off!"

    Xu Xiaoxiao stopped beside her and asked her quietly, "Sister, what can anyone do with this thing?"

    "Ok?".The girl who handed out the flyers stopped and said to him, "You want to hand out flyers too? Just go to the building in front and get them. It costs ten yuan an hour."

    Xu Xiaoxiao followed her gaze and saw a building, "Okay, thank you."

    Basically anyone can do the job of handing out flyers. Xu Xiaoxiao was on a street in the morning, posting here for a while and there for a while.

    Because of his good looks, he posted a lot more than other people. At the end of the checkout, the manager gave him an extra twenty.

    "Okay, can you come back in the afternoon?" the manager asked.

    "Come!" Xu Xiaoxiao happily carried the money and smiled like a flower.

    "Okay." The manager was also happy. "At two o'clock in the afternoon, just be here on time."

    "Okay, let's all go back to dinner."

.Xu Xiao was frightened when he heard that he could walk, he ran fast with small steps, his face was flushed red by the cold wind, he ran and found that there was a candied fruit seller on the side of the road, and for no reason thought Chi Yu would like it.

    "Uncle, how do you sell candied haws?" As soon as it stopped, it was cold, and Xu Xiaoxiao stomped his feet and rubbed his little hands.

    "Three dollars a piece." The uncle who sold the candied haws took one from the top, his voice was loud, but also very kind, "Do you want it?"

    "...Yes!" Xu Xiaoxiao took it, and the uncle found him some change.

    As soon as the delay was not enough, Xu Xiaoxiao put on the hat on the back of the down jacket, and everyone only saw a group of snow-white fur running past on the road.

    "Mr. Chi!" He hummed and panted, opened the door and went in, giving Chi Yu the candied haws to eat.

    "Here you are." The boy's eyes were sparkling, and his frozen cheeks were flushed.

.Chi Yugui suddenly reached out and took it.

    "thanks."

    "No thanks." Xu Xiaoxiao then remembered to take off his hat, "Mr. Chi, I've found a job again. I hand out flyers outside for ten yuan an hour, so I can earn at least one hundred a day, hehe."

    Chi Yu's eyes were always on his hand. The boy's hand was not large, his fingertips were round, his fingers were very swollen, and the back of his hand was a little red and peeled.

    This is not a pair of pampered hands, Chi Yu restrained his expression.

    "Are you short of money?"

    "Huh?" Xu Xiaoxiao blinked, not knowing if it was an illusion, Chi Yu felt that his face was even redder.

    "I want to make money to treat Mr. Chi's legs." Xu Xiaoxiao was a little shy, but he felt that he had to say what he wanted, at least to make Chi Yu feel that someone cared about him.

."Mr. Chi is my husband, I think you are fine, just like a normal person." He had some regrets in his eyes, but he was most serious and hopeful. Chi Yu was attracted to him unknowingly, and listened to him again, " I know that Mr. Chi will be excellent when he gets better."

    So he doesn't like Mr. Chi who can only lie on the bed. He hopes that Mr. Chi can stand up again one day and do what he wants to do.

    Chi Yu didn't speak, he lowered his head and took a bite of the candied haws, which were a little sour, and then a little sweet after the sourness.

    Just like how he feels now.

    Does he consider himself a husband? But doesn't he know that there is nothing between them, not even a marriage certificate.

    "Do you want to eat?" Chi Yu's deep eyes flashed something, and asked him holding the candied haws.

.Chi Yu's rare closeness made Xu Xiaoxiao not want to refuse at all. He asked in a soft voice, "Can I eat it?"

    Chi Yu took it forward, Xu Xiaoxiao came out and took a bite with his hand. Chi Yu looked at his rosy and small lips, couldn't hold a whole hawthorn at all but was trying to hold it, and moved awkwardly. Move your legs.

    Xu Xiaoxiao was also a little embarrassed, but he was attracted by the hawthorn in his mouth, "Well, it's so sour..."

    Chi Yu saw his face wrinkled into a ball, and there was an imperceptible smile in his eyes.

    Xu Xiaoxiao hurriedly returned the candied haws to him, and ran out to find water while talking about sourness.

    Chi Yu took another bite and didn't feel sour. He was in a daze. When he recovered, he had already eaten the candied haws in his hand. .