Operation midnight

So then after dinner hall why the girls got ready for there meeting. John had some work to do on getting Liz number and figure in out how to get her to fall .
Simple I will distract Veronica while you get her phone . Said Harry . So your basically going to get beat up . Laughed Ben . Oh no Ben  been see you have a crusader girl of you own to deal with Harry said .

You don't mean. all man . Ben said figure out Liz biggest weakness Anthony said . Got it said Ben.

So in the hall Ben and Harry walked down the hall we're v was walking down the hall . How do you do  Veronica . Leave alone Harry. Don't you think proper lady shouldn't act that way. Said Harry . Oops let me put it this way Excuse me I must really get going BECAUSE I Don't TALK TO LOSERS! . Then while she said this . Ben snuck in to her leather bag it had pins all over . And grabbed the phone and snuck away liz phone number.

We'll have a lovely night. Ughh v groaned as she walked away . 

Then as the walked Dow the hall way they saw Anne. Hello Annie . Ben said as Harry was walk in on . I told to never call me that . Oh what ever ok but to bad liz didn't go for John he worked so hard . That wasn't funny Ben . Of and what do you suppose she likes in a guy and Anne looked into bens eyes and said someone who honest sweet doesn't take her feelings as just some joke . And somebody who loves art too she always pointed different paintings out . Oh and math for some reason.

Anyway if you excuse me I have things todo .

Later on that night right before lights out they texted Liz this : hey what's up this is Tomas h
Well they looked at the girls window. And saw liz jump and John laugh. Hook line and sinker .

Over at the girls dorm
Look who just texted me liz said to Rita . Oh my goodness Rita said . Then liz reply nothing getting ready for some fun . What up with you .

Than Johns reply
Oh yes your on of those cool Nobel girls right as he texted laughing.
Than liz reply
ya we're having are first meeting tonight.
Johns reply
Cool we're at .
Liz reply
You can't tell no one but the soccer field shed .
Johns reply
I won't tell a soul (-;

Later on the girls grabbed there hidden snack and official crusader girls book and flashlights and snuck out on there pajamas they snuck into the soccer fields shed then v as the leader said I officially call this nobles girls meeting to order. Now are you Anne ready to John the Knowles girl club yes I am said Anne . Ok let's first start with the story said v . Then Rita grabbed a flashlight and shined over her face . Now you have heard the story of  how crusader academy was founded well there great great grand children came here and became enemy's .  No one knows why so the formed two groups the noble girls and the crusader boy the noble girls each got a bracelet. And the crusader boys each got a ring that was past down from time to time and now you . But the mystery is who will win the war always what happened to crusader girls past how did are aunts and moms get the bracelets if we don't know what happened to the crusader girls before .  ( even tho I ask my mom like a thousand times she doesn't know) Rita! What . Ok ok . So Anne are you ready to take the pledge

Yes I am !

V says
Do you agree to be always
Kind
Loyal
Brave
Love
Hard working
And a good friend always to your fellow Nobel girls
I do said Anne
than it is done wright your name in the  the book
Then Anne wrote her name .
Then all the girl cheered and the had snacks
All tho they thought they were a lone

Anne thought to herself I have never had friends like this it kinda of a place I fit in at .
Then the windows open the first froze then all of a sudden flower came bursting in . Covering the girls like ghost . Then Anthony came busting snapping a pick of the girls screaming. As the rushed out the door .

John looked and said wow your a great phone conversation liz . All liz could do was freeze. Will come on what are  you go in to say. Then it happened liz bolted away in tears . Wow you guys are real funny playing with a girls feelings like that . John just froze in total fear . As the girls tan after her .

Then they found her crying in there dorm on there bed . Why can't a boy like me ok. I am always not pretty enough or smart enough or ever thing else . Liz said then Anne said you are pretty enough beyond smart and more who cares what those silly boy's think . Ya said v your are amazing liz hold your head up hi . Ya girl you are elegante don't let no one tell you different. Rita said now try to get some sleep ok . Thanks guys said liz . As they turned off the lights.