Chapter 11: Help

Chapter 11 is here~ I don't own cardfight vanguard~ yay 1K view marker has been hit!

The brunette had already searched for a few hours, and still hadn't found any traces of the blue haired boy. Jades closed slowly as he took a breath and looked up at the doors of the familiar card shop; card capital. Kai didn't want to admit it, but he knew that he'd have to ask for help from Aichi's friends.

Curious gazes swept over the brunette as he walked into the shop, he guessed they thought that it was odd of him coming alone.

"Where's Oni-San Kai?"

A black haired boy with red eyes asked curiously.

"That's why I'm here Kamui"

Red eyes narrowed at the brunette, it was odd that the older male had actually used his given name.

"What happened to Aichi?"

A lavender haired girl with blue eyes asked as she placed down the book she had been reading onto the counter.

Jades gazed towards the ground, the brunette didn't know how to start and what he should leave out. Of course he'd leave out his and Aichi's relationship though.

"...... Some horrible people have taken Aichi..... I, need help finding him"

All was silent in the shop as everyone looked at the brunette in shock because of the news, and partially because the brunette had actually willingly come to them for help.

"Why would someone take Aichi?...."

Misaki whispered softly as her gaze trailed towards the ground in sadness.

"...... I don't know...."

Kai lied, noting how everyone's mood darkened drastically at the mention of Aichi being in trouble, he wondered if it would be okay if they found out the truth.

"I don't care about useless chat! Why are we standing here? We need to go looking for Aichi!"

Kamui called, red orbs blazing with determination, the brunette looked over and noticed that Miwa was there but had stayed silent, his expression revealed that the blond was thinking deeply.

"I agree with Kamui"

The lavender haired girl replied, the brunette nodded, thankful that the blue haired boy had such reliable and great friends.

"You have any idea where Aichi could possibly be to narrow down locations?"

Miwa added quickly.

"Yeah...... Somewhere where there are dogs and something that I think I should know but I just can't put a name to it"

The brunette replied, he felt slightly annoyed that he just couldn't put his finger to what the other thing was that he heard.

"Okay.... So lets look around places where we can hear dogs!"

The black haired boy called before heading out the door, Misaki followed after him while the blond stayed with the brunette.

"Mind if I search with ya?"

Kai didn't respond as he walked out the card shop's door, the blond shrugged as a small smirk crossed over his face as he followed his friend.

"So where have you already looked?"

The blond asked as he looked behind a garbage can as if the blue haired boy would actually be there.

"I've checked the local areas where there are dogs..... I think we should search around the outer area of Tokyo"

The blond frowned slightly at the brunette's response.

"So you've searched for a good while before asking for help?"

"........."

"Kai, I'm your friend, you've got to be more ready to ask for help"

The blond sighed as he stretched his arms and crossed them behind his head.

At the same time, sapphires were blazing darkly at the black haired man that stood before him.

"What's wrong? Not in the mood to talk?"

The black haired male snickered as he grasped the smaller boy's ears and dug his unkept nails into the soft skin so that dark strands of crimson seemed as if they were trailing out if his own fingertips.

"........"

Aichi winced slightly but refused to speak to the wretched man whom he had learned to loath.

"Oh is your voice sore?"

"......."

"Tch....... You may think you look scary but let me tell you something, that scary glare you've plastered upon that adorable face really makes me want to make you even more sticky"

Litch whispered darkly as he released the younger boy's ears and licked up the crimson that had drenched his fingertips.

"No it's perfectly fine......"

The smaller boy replied, earning him a dark glare from the older.

"Hmm what happened? At first you were terrified..... What did you talk on the phone about to give you so much defiance?"

"....... Who knows?"

The black haired male clenched his fists angrily as he made himself stand even taller than before so that he loomed over the small boy slouched against the wall.

"Boy...... you better be careful, or me and Rico might just decide that you're not worth keeping around and things will not be like last time"

Sapphire eyes lowered as the younger boy looked towards the ground, wondering if he had gone too far.

"Good little blue!"

Aichi bit back a yelp and clenched his teeth as the male 'patted' his head rather roughly before walking out the door so that he was once again alone in the empty room which was starting to smell fowl due to his captives having 'fun' with him.

"I need to escape......"

He whispered softly, sapphires glimmering with unshod tears as they looked at the crushed pile of blue metal that had allowed him to hear the brunette.

"You're not going to escape little blue"

The blue haired boy jumped in surprise, sapphires wide as he looked up to see that Rico had silently snuck in, he was holding a white bowl and a wooden spoon.

"I will, and you and your friend won't be able to stop me!"

The red head shrugged before placing the bowl on the ground, it was filled with steaming hot oatmeal.

"Whatever you say little blue, anyway eat, you're most likely exhausted after me and Litch played with you so much today"

Sapphires narrowed suspiciously at the steaming oatmeal, it was true, he was hungry. However he didn't trust that there had been nothing added into the food so he pushed it away instead of eating it.

The older male's red orbs narrowed at the younger before he picked up the spoon with a sigh.

"I said eat!"

Aichi yelped as his hand left hand was stomped on, the red head took this as an opportunity and quickly forced the oatmeal filled spoon into the younger's mouth before it closed. The warm oats tasted delicious after the exhausting day, he couldn't help himself from swallowing them.

Me: that's the end of the chappy~

Aichi: ....... I hope there was nothing in the oatmeal...

Me: who knows?

Aichi: I hate when you do that! DX

Me: but it's fun~

Aichi: to you maybe~

Me: that's what matters~

Aichi: you're just so mean....

Me: hehe ^_^ anyway hope ya people enjoyed le chappy~