TWO - A new recruit

Start from the beginning

"Ok ok ok now. The reason why i picked kagura-san here is that shes way what you think she is, shes young yes but shes qualified for this position maybe over qualified."

At this point miko took this time to look around the room, she first observed on what caught her eye very first, somehow across the room she noticed a navy haired boy crossing his arms and leaning from the table, oh? Eheee

Both of them created eye contact with eachother, others will feel embressed and look away cause they got caught starring but miko wasnt born to be a chicken.

She smiled at him winking in the process, tsurugi in the other hand was suprised but just looked away, a very very very very very very small peach pink blush barely showed on his pale cheeks.

Miko replied pouted expecting atleast a smile back from the boy.

She snapped back at reality when endou turned to her, quickly making it look like she was listening to him the entire time,
"Well how about you guys introduce yourself to her?" "Oh i dont think thats neccessary-" "glady!" She got cutted off.

She turned to them, a feminine person with grayish-brown hair stepped infront with a serious expression. "Oh damn" she thought,

"Shindou Takuto im raimon's captain its nice meeting you yashirou-san" They introduced themself slighty bowing looking up to see miko having mixed emotions. captain? Wait- Very slowly her cheeks colored with pink while she tried to speak but failed.

She went to endou whispering "YOU NEVER TOLD ME HE WAS THE CAPTAIN OH MY GOSH NOW I HAVE RE-DO MY NOTES" She loudly whispered, an annoyed red mark on her forehead and little smoke appearing

"Is something wrong?" Shindou asked confused on why she suddenly was loudly whispering to thier couch, "Aiya! Its nothing! Its nothing!" She voice cracked but covered it with a laugh by laugh

"Is something wrong?" Shindou asked confused on why she suddenly was loudly whispering to thier couch, "Aiya! Its nothing! Its nothing!" She voice cracked but covered it with a laugh by laugh. The others sweetdropped at thier new couch behavior.

"Well atleast shes not a harsh one" One whispered, they continued introduced themself and when it was tenma's turn miko just gave him a high five both already know eachothers name.

"Nice to meet you all, Please though drop the formality" She smiled ever so sweetly.

-

Later that day miko stayed at the shade where the 3 managers were, despite being a extrovert she was still shy when talking to new people especially starting a conversation with a new person so she stayed quiet and continued writing down her notes and observing.

"Hm i forgot i havent showed them my notes, it would be nice to see thier reaction when they know how amazing i am! Ha cant wait to be hearing thier praise-" "miko-san?" Someone called her name, looking beside her was akane and two other managers beside her smiling to her.

"We noticed you writing something can i see?" Akane softly said. "Oh great they spoke first great opportunity to know them better and i can see them my notes>:DDDD"