TEN - Cold fights cause blushes

Later on the train, both raimon and hakuren was faced eachother with a quite awkward silents making the tension tight.

Everyone arrived and as soon miko came contact with the cold breeze she let out a long sigh expanding her hands then twirling around like a child. "Ahhh Snow.." She whispered to herself, oh how she missed the freezing ice would be stuck on her painfully, she smiled at the memory.

Miko was beside the three managers, she pouted a little when she saw thier reaction, opposite to hers. "Cold.." Akane whimpired hugging herself, "was the air-conditioning lowered too much by mistake" Aoi asked also cold herself.

The maroontte looked over the younger girl worriedly, "Are you okay there miko? that cardigan from last name of yours would help you with cold" She asked teasing but also a hint of worried, the girl gave her senior a smile "nah! I like the cold"
She replied her hair getting messy by the wind.

Tenma followed by hikaru let out a loud gasp after the field being revealed, the managers and miko looked over, thier eyes widden in suprised but the young ravenette eyes was instead excitement like a child in christmas opening thier gifts.

"This is today's field?" Shindou asked nervously seeing the unusual design of the field.

The host revealed the name of the unique stadium which was noted by miko for future purposes.

"It seemed you guys needed skating lesson before this" Miko said at the team who was warming up for the match and trying to get use of the icey cold floor.

"How does anyone expect us to play soccer on this?" Hamano asked frowning, looking at the other side, hakuren being elegant in the field and moving perfectly despite the slippery floor.

"They're used to playing on slippery fields." Kirino commented eyeing them shindou agreed.

Haruna sensei came running to the team for an announcement, they gather around.

"Nishiki-kun is back home!" She happily said which made the second years and third years gasp in suprised or let out a smile.

"Yes, he just called to say he arrived at the airport, He's heading our way right now" She said.

"Well better tell him to hurry up cause he's part of my plan" Miko interupted walking passed them to sit at the benches as usual.

The adults turned to her raising a brow at the teen, "what do you mean miko?" Kidou asked through his googles.

Miko gave them a sweet short laugh, pointing her index finger at her lips eyeing them with a look. "I may or may not predicted that this nishiki will be coming home" She said earning widden eyes at them, she continued before they can open thier mouth to speak. "The plan is simple.. Let raimon realized how fucked up they are alone THEN nishiki appears" The girl stuck out her tounge giving them a peace sign which they sweatdropped in respond.

"You could have use more appropriate words but I'm proud to say she's right" Endou said.

Miko looked around the stadium not at the field but the audience, she looked at them strangely before the lavender eye senior caught her, "what are you looking at miko-chan?" Akane asked, miko jumped akane voice scaring her all of sudden, She turned to her just for her to look at her innocently, she smiled in a cat expression.

"I'm quite suprised on how many people came here just to watch" She said which caused the older girl to look at her confused, "But this is your third game to attend right?" She nodded still looking at the number of audience.

"I would though someone like a kagura would have been used by it" She said innocently, the sentence made miko still as a rock.

She didn't moved awhile slowly turning her head at her akane, she had a undescribe expression but she asked in a sharky voice.