TWENTY TWO - Positive thinking

"That power was unbelievable!" Everyone looked at einam who was had too much confidences at his body. He spoked saying the game ends if they could score another last goal.

"This is a soccer battle. Whoever scores two points first will be the winner."

"Not like you can begin with." Shindou accepted thier challenge. "Our fight with you is caused us to lose our leader alpha. Through our anger, you will pay."

"Ooooooo someone sneak out after bedtime without permission!" They heard a tease behind them. They glared at the girl.

Just then everyone came back to position, tenma ressureing to shinsuke taht it was okay and thing will work out somehow while gaura and the other spat comments.

"Don't block them" Zanou claimed making them look at him confused. He assured to let them have a free reign, basically saying his blocks are strong which cause the ravenette to look at them dumbfounded. "This makes me want to join in.."

Nishiki started the game going through the field. He unleashed his keshin calling it out to armed but he only got silents. "Hmmmm, so fighting spirit isn't enough!"

"Come on nishiki don't just stand there!" Midori yelled at the boy. Nishiki only shoots the ball with only his keshin calling out for tenma to make a shoot chain.

The boy nodded chasing after the shoot with "True mach wind" creating a shoot chain. Zanou cast his hisastsu tenchqinue and blocking the shoot without a sweat.

He throwed the ball gaura who headbutt the ball into a ball making an air force and making raimon send flying. Tsurugi head for the ball just for them harshly block him with a hisastsu technique.

The ball goes to einam who faces the goal then shooting the ball with the same hisastsu tenchqinue who made it in goal just before. Shindou and nishiki tried to catch up with the shoot but senseing they won't make it they called for shinsuke.

Tenma came to help as they both call out thier keshins. The ravenette glance at a direction seeing the familar dark haired boy.

Just before the ball went in - another keshin blocks the shoot. " What is that keshin?!"

"Dark Exodus?

"Which means..!" The keshin throws the ball the ground even grounding from how strong the shoot is. The ball went outside the field even damaging the walls behind the goal post.

They look around seeing that they had dissapired.

-

Tenma opened his eyes meeting the bright sunlight, he straighten his back seeing everyone else - he looked around then seeing a familar statue, he called out his little friend who also familar with the grassy statue.

"What is that?" He assured it was a soccer God of the island. They turn seeing the famillar dark-haired boy leaning on what one the trees. "Hi there" shuu greeted.

"Shuu!" As soon as miko confirmed it was him - She ranned up to him hugging him from behind. The male laughed at her action. "Miko, it's been awhile no? Still doing work 24/7 eh?" He pushed back her glasses calling out her bad habit of being in the screen all the time.

She scoffs getting off of him while his hand still stays on her shoulder. He explains he had heard about the commotion and couldn't kept quiet about it.

"Is he a friends of yours?" Tenma explained that his a soccer pall of them when they first met in the island.

"His my lover" Miko spoked sarcasmly pulling on his arms in a joking manner,