EIGHTEEN - Bottle up tears

Tw: Death

{Short chapter:(}

Raimon's victory had made its way into tv and everyone was in the club room watching the news with haruna-sensei and aki-san in the back preparing the food,

Hikaru and kariya hurried inside wanting to see thier victory being analyze live.

The news reporter shared some tips and a group of kids were asked who thier favourite player in raimon was.

Each one of them had a different answer making teh called out names a little embressed. Kariya frowned at the tv seeing that his name wasnt mentioned.

After a alot of interacting and interducing of raimon a certain 2nd year noticed the disappearance of the raventte.

"How about miko-chan though.." Akane spoked up looking sad, they turned to her curios. "Shes the assiantant coach and we managers were mention! If anything she did way alot of work than us why she wasnt even mentioned in tv..?" Akane spoked.

The team looked around and started to notice really that the teenager coach wasnt seen since this morning or was acknowledge in the cast. "Are you taking about miko?" Haruna interrupted making them nod.

She sighed heavily, "She called early this morning.. she sounded so dull, she said she wont be attending for a couple of days.." The woman recalled the child's sentences.

"She said something came up and she needs take care of it" Raimon took this information sadly, they were kinda dissapointed that the person who helped them in matches wont be celebrating with them.

"As for she wasnt mentioned.. she personally asked not to put her name publically" This made everyone looked at haruna confused, wondering why could this the reason of the girl.

Akane looked down on her lap, "Its probably beacuse of her family's last name"

"Huh?what do you akane?" Tenma asked the girl. Akane raised her head to look everyone - quite taken back.

"Miko father side family is a famous family in china! Her and her parents life is private but thier none since back in the olds" She escorted

"Not to mention... miko and her mom looks like awfully similar! Maybe thats the reason why her hair is short... beacuse she didnt want for people to compare her to her family.. poor miko-chan.."

This made a certain navy haired male jerked in suprised, recalling that one night - he never thought of her reply 'identify crisis'

He feels a slight wash of sadness when realizing what the girl go through.

"Woah! You knew we had a famous coach without us even knowing!"

Akane glared pouting her mouth, "its because shes scared you guys will treat her differently!" She defended. "The time when you guys had fought with hakuren miko was horried when i knew about her family"

"She looked as if her world had crumbled.."

Tenma listened to this, he satrted to look down and worry for the female wondering what she was doing currently.

-

The weekend came and the brunette captain was walking through the streets with sasuke in grasp. The walk was peaceful until.

In a far distance tenma eyed a familiar dark-haired girl leaning against the railings. Realzing who it was he smiled and jogged towards the figure.

"Miko!" He called out the said female glance at his direction - her eyes widden in suprised seeing him in her peace time. "..Tenma?" She spoked in a whisper.