ELEVEN - Candy is sour

The next day, endou announced about him leaving raimon.

"Why?!" Tenma asked sadness in his tone,

"Kidou will be taking over as raimon's coach."He said before leaving the room, miko who was behind them looking down.

"Coach!" Raimon called out for him but he didn't even turned back and leaving them disabled, they turned at thier younger coach hoping she would do something about it,

Senseing thier stares miko just looked away further, not that she can do anything about it either.

The club room became gloomy and silent with everyone upset with coach endou sudden decision. "Coach endou gave us the courage to fight against fifth sector" Shindou started. "He was our pillar of support!"

"We third years wanted to make the revolution a success with him before we graduated!" Sangoku said clenching his fist, "I thought we'd get to play real soccer under coach endou.." Ichino said but thier navy haired friend interuppted them.

"Can't do anything about someone who's not here" He said blankly earning stares, "You think being sad will make him come back?" He said leaning at the lockers his arms crossed this made amagi mad and shouted his name but kuramada hold him back while tsurugi just stayed still.

"He's right." A femeine voice spoked, they turned to see miko. She didn't had the usual aura she had, She looked away when thier eyes focused on her, "Chin up, you guys are showing your weak sides," She said to which they just struggle down still looking sad this made the girl glare at them crossing her arms. "You all look pathetic right now you know that" She raised her voice to which they all looked at her in complete suprised.

"If a person leaving you guys make you all weak and easy to break then I don't you guys can save your soccer nor will get you tough in life." She spat at them, each word sounding hasher, she was glaring at them with disgust that made them swallow thickly.

She stood up walking straight to the door until a certain brunette stopped her. "but.. your also sad yourself right..?" Tenma's words stopped her in her tracks while the others watched them both in silents, each seconds the tension become tight making it awkward.

"I am" Her voice was low and different, tenma looked at her with sad eyes her back facing them.

"But." She continued, "Unlike you guys I can easily swallow it" She said, her words and voice made the brunette boy flinch, she left the room with the tight tension.

When she left the room, everyone was suprised of her sudden change of persona, miko was usually a tease one, she can be strict but they never saw her a scary type.

Despite probably being the youngest amoung them she was mature then all of them inside but she hid it with a humorous, immature persona.

They can tell the girl saw coach endou as a sibling figure so it was natural for her to feel upset like all of them but they can help but feel scared and offended by her words.

One of them being tsurugi who knows the meaning behind her words.

The next day came and kidou suprised them with a new training menu, though the suprised wasn't a fun one.

The training requires push ups, sit ups, squats and many more.

Seeing and nor not be able to do anything, the manegers and even miko and haruna-sensei looked at the boys worriedly.

"This training menu.."

"They're not using a ball"

"Yeah. This is supposed to be a soccer practice"