EIGHT - Useless child and deleted emotion

Walking down the stairs, buttoning the buttons of her green cardigan, miko peeked her head out the door "I'm going to get fresh air ma" Miko said mai who was in the dining table writing something down, she stopped, lifting her head to face miko.

It took a couple seconds before she just nodded, miko was taken back on how she agreed so easily but kept quite after all she didn't really want to keep the conversation gowing.

She closed to door behind her and right after she did so, she leaned back at it. Her breath hicking, she looked down at her legs it was shaking she stood straight and walk out.

While so she continued to look down at the ground, it was already dark and late, the wind was cold and a couple street lights was her only source of light, miko continued to walk.

She wasn't really worried about her surroundings well at this point don't really care about anything right now.

Finally arriving at the park, she went to a near by bench and made her self comfortable, she looked around to sense if there's anybody there.

She slightly smiled when she was greet with silents just like how she wants.

The girl finally let her thoughts off, she started at the grass ground. It hurts, her head hurts real bad. this is one of the times where the girl just wanted to disappear and to never come back.

Her purples eyes dull with Crystal drops slowly forming,

Why was she crying? She doesn't know herself, was it the incredibly pain she's feeling, she woudnt really think so. This wasn't the first time she felt it, she had plenty of sudden pains throwed at her,

She would describe it like getting stabbed in the back multiple times, there was no blood but the sensation of hurt was there.

The girl recalled what happened.

Miko opened the door to her house, she was suprised to hear some loud aguring inside, it wasn't really that common for ma and pa to fight right? But as she listened to the voices again she suspected it wasn't her dad.

She took off her shoes before entering the scene, she was about to greet them but she immediately shut her mouth when she realized who it was, she stepped back and hid behind the wall.

"Mai, Be what you want but don't let your bad decisions get a hold of mei." A voice said "mom. She's my daughter it's my decison-"

"Decison of what huh? To let her forget her true purpose? This is why I didn't want you to marry yuui, that human made your child so sensitive." The user of the voice said with disgust, her words put miko in still as a rock

"She is my creation! Her only reason here is to concure as princesses, She will be the next generation of distress."

"She was blessed with anyone could asked, strength and intelligence! Don't tell me your gonna let go to waste!"

Mai greet her teeth in anger clenching her fist "The only reason she's like these beacuse of you! She's supposed to do what she loves not just beacuse the future tells her to do! Shes folling everyone around her including herself! Like a pathetic pupet who follows order from people! Trust me im disappointed myself!" Mai shouted. Her words was silents at the person ears.

"I want mei back soon, soon the others will start the plan and she will be a part of it."

"I want her to give up everything here in earth. She's diffrent in both a good way and a bad way but thats why we should take advantage of it."