TWENTY FIVE - Sengoku period <1>

Arriving at the sengoku period, "We're here, team!" Looking out of the window meeting the beautiful scenery above.

"The year is 1554 A.D. 23rd year of the Tembun era.. location: Owari province, We're here." Tenma took a Big breath commenting on how the air smells great.

"Probably beacuse today's air is so polluted."

Everyone look at the view from, shinsuke spoke saying to head into the village but tsurugi assured saying it might be a bad idea to wander around. "Certainly! With the way you're dressed, you'll stick out like sore thumbs!" He then pull up a device on what he call wondeba switch.

He pressed the button and everyone outfit changed. "This is beautiful!" Aoi twirled around, while the others were happy with the new outfits. "They look a little modern-day though, don't you think?" Tsurugi said eyeing his sleeves.

"I kinda agree..." akane spoke, "will we be okay, wondeba-san?" They turn to the bear and thier eyes widden seeing him with the same clothes and even a hat. "It'll be fine! Don't worry about it."

"Anyways! We should hide the caravan before someone sees it!" Wondeba realized then agreed pressing again his device and the caravan disappears in thin air. But he assured that he only made it invisible.

Just before they left, a laugh was behind them. "Serious questioned." They all turn at thier teenage coach voice, thier eyes widden at the sight. Miko wears a dark blue kimono with butterfly patterns around it while they also noticed that her hair grew more longer than usual and was tied into thin pigtails.

(*Cough *cough... izumi kyouka.. *Cough)

It was simple yet the girl made it dramatic.

"Wondeba." Her voice serious but kept a smile. "Are you using me as a prostitute?" She added a laugh. They all screamed with wondeba screaming the hardest, denying her such accusation, some were scolding her for using that kind of word on her.

"Pfft-" She scoffed, "I'm kidding! I like it!" She smiled as she twirled around trying to take a look on the back of her kimono. They all sweatdropped at her with wondeba falling into the ground with relief.

"Is it just me or your hair is longer than usual."

"Nope. I'm a pupet created from alchemy that can easily manipulated thier hair growth what ever they like." She said so fast that only fei heard her properly while the others look at her asking what she said.

"Kidding! Thier extension" She giggled teasingly.

"Why would you wear extension here?"

"Really? I was blessed with geourgous, health hair! Who knows what comes out of my already dirty mouth if I was rapanzel!" She crossed her arms. "Besides this is the old times and I'm pretty confident to say I have a nice body if you guys need a prostitute I'm always here-" She was cut off with a slap on her head from her red-haired female friend making her winch dramatically.

"Ow!" She cried out, "Looks like haruna-sensei is right on needing to keep an eye on you." Then she was dragged by her wrist by midori towards the village.

"It was a joke!- oh hey kyousuke! We have the same color in our outfits, Wanna rolepay as husband and wife!" She waved at the male. Who just look at her with mixed expression but before he can respond midori dragged her further away almost making her trip.

"This is gonna be a long trip" They thought as they watched the girl screaming that it was a joke and to stop dragging her.

"So this is the old Japan..." Tenma gasped looking around the busy streets. "Look look! It's like being on the set of a period drama!" Shinsuke pointed. Midori commented on how it's as good as the set of the famous show, "The Eleven Samurai Ninjas"