"Hey hey! My name is Yuna, you guys probably know me for sure!" All of them including Ryujin, was shocked at her sudden appearance.

"You're working here!?" Ryujin exclaimed which made Yuna rolled her eyes.

"Isn't obvious? Gosh unnie have some common sense." Yuna said which made them laughed. Ningning was laughing so loudly which made Yuna annoyed.

"Will you please quiet down? You sound like a peacock." Ningning was shocked and pointed to herself, Yuna just raised an eyebrow at her. Ningning smirked mischievously and Aeri noticed it.

"Whatever your plan is Ning, please.. don't." Aeri whispered to her which made the younger whined.

"Hi, my name is Taehyun!" the guy named Taehyun bowed after he introduced himself.

"So Taehyung, can we build our tent on your beach and camp there?" Karina asked and Taehyung nodded. All of them cheered, especially Ryujin.

"OKAY! 'OPERATION: RUIN SOMEONE'S SLEEP', IS ON! LET'S GO!" Ryujin shouted and rushed back to their hotel. Karina gave Taehyung an apologetic look which made him chuckled.

-

"Okay guys! Let's decide our tentmate by these colored papers!" Yeonjun instructed them to line up, while Yeji was giving them blindfolds.

"You guys need to wear that, to avoid cheating." Yeji said and they obeyed it. They were all blind folded and the tentmate picking already started.

All of them got their own colored papers, and Yeonjun instructed them to take off their blindfolds and find their partner.

"I hope this ain't Ryujin." Yeji said.

"Okay! Who's the lucky one who picked red!?" Ryujin shouted which made Yeji groaned in frustration, she was holding a red colored paper. Ryujin saw that and made a disgusted expression.

Karina was still looking at her colored paper, and it was blue. She felt a slight tap on her shoulder, she turned to look, hoping it was Winter.

"Hey Karina, you're blue? Nice." she frowned when it wasn't Winter, and it's none other than Hyunjin, her fiancé.

'Fuck, the world really hates me.'

"Oh." Karina coldly responded. She looked at Winter's direction, she saw that the latter was holding a yellow colored paper. Karina sighed and crumpled the paper on her hand.

"Okay guys, here's the list of tentmates. Karina and Hyunjin, Yeji and Ryujin, Me and Beomgyu, Giselle and Ningning, Yuna and Huening Kai, Chaeryeong and Taehyun, lastly, Winter and Lia." Yeonjun announced and most of them cheered.

-

Karina couldn't sleep, she kept on tossing and turning.

"Hey you okay?" Hyunjin asked worriedly, she nodded and sat up.

"I need some fresh air, it's suffocating in here." Hyunjin chuckled bitterly at what she said but Karina just ignored her and went outside the tent.

Karina was wandering around the beach as the cool breeze brushed throughout her cheeks. The calming sound of waves helped her to relax. When she finally found a perfect spot, Karina sat down and stared at the skies full of stars with a beautiful moon on the center. She was adoring the view but Winter's face suddenly popped inside her head.

"Fuck, I kept seeing you wherever I go." Karina whispered to herself and sighed.

"Hey." Karina flinched when she heard Winter's voice from her back. She couldn't look behind because she knew that it was definitely Winter's presence. She quickly stood up and was about to walk away but Winter stopped her by holding her hand.

"Don't go yet." Winter plead but Karina just shoved her hand away. She started to walked but Winter followed her. Karina's heart was about to explode when she smelled Winter's perfume.

"Karina." Winter called but she just ignored her and kept walking. The short-hair sprinted and blocked Karina's way.

"I said, don't go yet." Winter said firmly but Karina didn't listen to her and walked to the other direction. Winter sighed and followed her again.

"Karina! Stop! We need to hide!" Winter whispered enough for Karina to hear. The latter stopped on her track and looked at Winter who was catching her breath. When she finally recovered, Winter quickly pulled Karina behind the tree and hushed her.

"What the fuck is happening?" Karina whispered but Winter was paying attention to the surroundings.

"Hey!" Karina pinched her arm which made Winter whined. She looked at Karina and gave her a reassuring smile.

"It's gone." Winter said as she gestured Karina to stop hiding. The latter was confused at what she's saying.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't freak out.. someone's following us, I can feel the presence behind us awhile ago that's why we hid." Winter said with a serious tone, Karina accidentally pulled her into a hug.

"Are you serious?" Karina said with a nervous tone while hugging Winter tightly. The latter caressed her back and nodded.

"But you're safe now. I'm with you." Winter said sincerely which made Karina blushed and slightly pushed her away.

"Thank you, Winter."

"No problem, baby." Winter winked at her which made Karina's cheeks reddened. She looked like a tomato and that made Winter laughed.

"Let's take a seat there," Winter said as she pointed on the spot. Karina nodded and they started walking their way to the direction. She was a bit hesitant to cling onto Winter's arm but she did it anyway.

When they arrived, Winter sat down first and patted a seat beside her. Karina smiled and sat down. They were looking at the moon and stars, no one dared to talk. Karina stared at Winter who was busy gazing at the star. The latter noticed it and turned to look at Karina, finally, their eyes met.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" Winter said while looking at Karina, directly in her eyes. Karina couldn't helped herself but to smile.

"Yeah." she responded.

Winter moved her face closer to Karina which made the tip of their noses touched each other. She moved closer and closer until they were only inches apart. Karina could feel her breath, and it made her heart jumped in happiness. She slowly closed her eyes, waiting for something magic to happen. Winter was about to close the gap between them but she stopped when she felt that someone was watching over them from behind.

"Karina, you should sleep, it's already 1 am." Karina shrugged when it didn't happened for the second time. Winter stood up and intertwined their hands together.

They were walking their way back to the tents, but Winter could feel that someone's following them.

"Winter, can I ask you something?" Winter smiled at her and squeezed her hand lightly.

"You're already asking." she joked which made Karina rolled her eyes.

"Do you like Lia?" Karina asked, while controlling her emotions. Winter looks so surprised by her question.

'if she answered 'yes'? Then it's over.'

"Really? What made you think that I like her?" Karina shook her head.

"Just answer me, do you like her?" Karina repeated which made Winter smiled.

"Yes."

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹