Chapter twenty

Chapter 20

I was instantly mortified, then I was humored. Now, I'm running around like a crazy person trying to catch Ben. He was unfortunately too fast. He looked back and smiled triumphantly.

"I'm gunna kill you!" I shouted.

"If you can catch me!" Ben said laughing. I almost got him when two strong arms wrapped around me. I wriggled as much as I could to get out of his hold. Ryder turned me around and hugged me tightly.

"Calm down, tiger, let's go," he whispered in my ear. I blushed and gave him a slightly drunken smile. He shook his head and led me to his car. We stood outside next to it.

"Why'd you start fighting?" I asked.

"Well a lot of reasons I guess," he said and by his tone I knew he didn't want to talk about it. I nodded and moved closer to him. He put his arm around me.

"You look beautiful, I hope you realize that," he whispered softly. I blushed but didn't say anything. He turned me towards him and leaned in, leaving our lips barely an inch apart. I closed the distance between us and pressed my lips to his. He kissed me softly and put his arms on my waist. I moved my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. My face was so hot that the cold wind blowing towards barely even seemed there. Ryder stopped the kiss and kissed my cheek. I knew I was flushed and I smiled shyly and looked down. Ryder tilted my head up to him. I met his eyes and he pressed his lips to mine once more.

"Ohhhhh, that was pretty hot guys," We turned to the voice of Ashley. she laughed and added, "please don't stop on my account, I was enjoying it."

"I say we copy them," Ben chipped in behind her. She giggled and turn to peck him on the lips quickly. Ryder smiled at me and I smiled back. We all laughed and got in the car. When Ben got in the car, I reached towards the back and smacked his arm hard.

"Ouch! What was that for?" he said.

"For spiking the punch without me!" I replied. He grumbled and rubbed his arm. Ryder laughed and Ash snickered a bit until Ben gave her a pouty look. She kissed his cheek and he smiled triumphantly. We pulled into the parking lot of The Ring and got out. We had decided to come here to chill and hang out a little bit before we go home. Walking to the front entrance, I noticed that the usual body guard was gone.

"Hold on," the guard said as we went for the door, "state your name and business here."

"Ryder," Ryder stood in front of us," I'm here to hang out like I usually do. Where's the boss?"

"New boss," the guard said," go in and up to the office. Introduce yourselves, be repesctful. Then you can do whatever you'd like."

We walked in quickly and Ryder put his arm around me possessively. I leaned into him as we walked to the office and the guard at the door opened it. Ash was the first to stubbornly walk in with Ben following behind. Ryder and me next, then John, then Joey.

The office was nice with leather furniture and a large wooden desk dead center. The person sitting at the desk was hunched over papers. He looked up at us and smirked. He had black hair, blue eyes, a defined nose, strong jawline, and was obviously muscular.

"Ashley, I've been hoping you'd walk into my office soon enough," he said in a low voice and stared straight at Ash. I looked over to her and her face was pale and she started to turn before the man spoke again.

"Ash, kitten, please don't leave. You shouldn't run from me," he said almost pleadingly. She froze with her back to him. He slowly walked over to her and his arm went around her waist.

"Wait! Who are you? Why the hell are you touching MY girlfriend!" screamed Ben. The man laughed and looked at Ben.

"She was mine first. You merely borrowed her," he said matter-of-factly. At that, Ashley turned and elbowed him in the gut. He grunted and let go of her.

"Don't you dare talk about me like that! I ran for a reason! I have a boyfriend that I love now! I don't ever want to see you! EVER!" She screamed then stormed out the door. I was frozen in place. Not only because of what I just witnessed, but as the man turned to me, noticing my presence and smiled, I knew exactly who it was.

"Uncle Daron?"

----------------------------------------

Ashley's POV

I ran like hell. Past the guard and the car and into the street. I kept running, impressively because I was in a dress, heels long gone and probably somewhere on the road. He was back. I just got into this school and he's back. I can't see him again.

An arm wraps around my waist and I turn to see a panting Ben holding onto me.

"Ash, baby, what happened? Who was that?" He said softly.

"The person that saved me," I said as tears ran down my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my wonderful old and new kitkats!!! I know the chapter is short but it what I got done. thank you all for supporting me! Picture of Ben attached :)

Comment, Vote, Follow!!