Getting Along With Eachother! 👩‍❤️‍👨

Start from the beginning

Mihir: bhaiya do cup chai..

He said while the man nodded smiling.. his eyes fell on a man who was standing on the other side leaning to the pillar staring at Shravani. He then realised that her clothes were wet and was sticking to her body. Looking at it his jaw clenched and hands were fisted.. before he could approach Shravani came to him standing beside.

Mihir took out his jacket and handed it to her when she looked at him confused.

Mihir: pehenlo yeh.. thand lag jayegi tumhe.

He said calmly.. she nodded and took the jacket wearing it. The man against the pot handed the two cups of tea. She took the cup and was about to sip it when she saw the other cup still lying there. She looked at Mihir who was looking or rather glaring at someone. She followed his gaze and saw a stranger owgling at her. She felt uncomfortable with his gaze. Mihir was about to go towards him when she held his hand stopping him. She shook her head in no. He looked away calming himself. Taking the cup in her one hand she wrapped her arms around his and took him to the table at the corner. Placing the cups there she made him sit there and sat across him.

Shravani: calm down Mihir.. aise kayi log ate jate ghoorte rehte hy that doesn't mean hum sabse jake ladne lage.. aise logo ke muh na lagna he behtar hai.

She said sipping on her tea when he looked at her with his clenched jaw.

Mihir: didn't you see how was he looking at you? I can't tolerate such behaviour Shravani..

He said banging his hand on the table making her flinch. She could see how enraged he was. She saw the man glancing at her one last time and leaving the stall.

Shravani: gaya woh now calm down.

She said handing him his tea. He didn't said anything and started sipping the tea. She smiled internally at the fact that how much it effects him when someone looks at her in an inappropriate manner. Her uncomfort triggers him but her happiness do matters to him.
How could she miss all this in these three months?
How couldn't she noticed all these.. may be the fear of her always blinded her restraining herself from looking at him..  but now when she's coming out of her shell she could see that indeed Mihir was different from others.. and indeed his every word were true because she could see it in his actions.

Actions speaks louder than words!

And his actions were proving that whatever he used to say and claim is true.
Afterall a person can't fake all the time. Words can lie but eyes can't.

Her chain of thoughts broke as the rain stopped. He got up and payed the man .. he then dropped her to her Mansion and left from there.

With each passing day, Shravani was getting closer to Mihir which didn't go unnoticed by him. He could see the change in her from the day of her outburst and he was happy that she was getting along with him.

During the boring lectures, they would exchange looks , crack jokes hiding from the teacher, teasing eachother became very common for the both of them, very often Mihir used to drop her home and even pick her up from her spot when her cars were on repair. Even Darsh and Sanya were amused to see Shravani getting close to him.
Ofcourse they were now friends atleast and Mihir very well knew how to convert her feelings from friendship to love because he had a strong belief that she's the one for him.

It was Saturday, the students sat in the class attending the lecture when the principal walked in.
The students got up wishing him.

Principal: so my dears, I have an announcement to make. As we all know that the 6th sem students are bidding their final good bye after a month and due to all the norms of covid, we couldn't organise trips last year, hence we decided to organise the trip the next week and after coming back ur seniors will be giving their finals which would take some 3 weeks. You guys have that time to prepare for Farewell party.. so get ready for the trip of next week and ofcourse every year the first year students level up the standard to  organise the farewell.. let's see if you could beat up the last year party and leave a bookmark in the history of this college. All the best.

Saying so he left from there while the students cheered hearing about the trip.

Sanya: fresher's party toh di nahi.. farewell party chaiye inhe..

She said making a face ...

Mihir: chor na.. hum v dikha denge party kise kehte hai.. we will organise it in a grand manner and in a completely different style.

Shravani: exactly.. bookmark toh hum chorenge he... But uske pehle hume previous farewell parties kaise huyi thi woh pata lagana hai.. taki hum unse different and something unforeseen kar paye.

She said as they nodded in agreement.

Darsh: woh sab choro... I am very excited for the trip...

Sanya: me too..

She chirped.. Mihir looked at Shravani who  went all silent.

Mihir: kya hua tum chup kyu ho gayi? Aren't you excited?

He asked her when she looked at him giving a fade smile.

Shravani: maine kabhi aisi koi trip join nahi ki so I really don't have any idea how does it feels and what will happen there.

She said lowly.. he placed his hand on hers and smiled.

Mihir: don't worry.. you are going to remember this trip throughout your life because you are going to get all the happiness and memories in this. Trust me..

He said when she smiled looking at him. Don't know why she  was having the intuitions that she was indeed going to get back her happiness and it's going to be memorable.. she won't forget this trip ever in her life.

To be continued..

Oh hello lovelies!
Hope you all liked the part!
Upcoming parts will be interesting!
Vote comment & share!
Love Love
~Prantika
Total words: 1500