Warmth and Comfort! 🤗

Start from the beginning

She asked chuckling as he wrapped his arms around her.

Vikram Singh as Adharv , Pratham and Suhani's son.

Adharv:  bhul gayi hume? Na koi call na text.. itni busy?

He asked amused when shook her head vigorously.

Shravani: not at all . I missed you guys alot.. after all pura bachpan sath me guzra hai apna . Par you know na bhai applogo ki bhi apni life hai.. I can't keep disturbing you guys.

She said in a matter of fact tone when someone pulled her ears..

Shravani: ouchh..

She winced and turned to find Pratham and Yuvi standing there glaring her.

Yuvi: family me kaha se yeh apni life and disturbance ayi?

Pratham: exactly. Remember one thing beta chahe kuch bhi ho tum bhai behno ka rishta jaisa bachpan me tha hamesha waisa he hona chaiye..

Rocky: ekdam strong and adorable.. samjhe?

He asked looking at all the kids who nodded smiling.

Just then Mahir walks in and sits on the single chair.. Shravani stands behind Vish while everyone settles on the sofa.

Mahir: so itne dino baad sab achanak eksath? Kuch khaas hai kya?

He asked looking at everyone.

Suhani: Mahir bhai ek good news hai..

She said smiling while he looked at her to proceed but before she could Vish jumped in.

Vish: oh my good.. firse baby? Hayye.. new member joining our family.

She chirped when everyone gave her an impossible look. Suhani smacked her arm while the kids bursted out laughing.. Mahir looked up at Shravani who was laughing with her full heart. He really never noticed her from that incident but today when he looked at her he could see his Bela.. again... The same smile.. same carefree attitude..
But the fact that he lost his wife which was due to Shravani according to him angered him again.

Mahir: can we come to the topic?

His calm yet dangerous voice made them quite.

Pratham: bhai we have got a match for Adharv..

Gasps were heard as the kids looked at Adharv with their wide eyes.

Kuhu: that's an wonderful news... Who's the girl?

Vish: love marriage or arrange?

Juhi: oh my god the first kid from our family is going to get married..

They were so happy to hear the news.. Mahir smiled slightly and looked at Adharv who was smiling looking down.

Suhani: abtak kuch fix nahi hua hai... Bas ladki dekhi hai humne.. I mean woh aur Adharv dono sath me he kaam karte hai.. and yeah it's a love marriage..