Chapter 1: The Interview

Start from the beginning

He pulls out a golden trophy from his pocket that says "1st Place".

Bob: I even won at first place in a pranking contest.

Mario: Huh. Show me the skills that-a you got, [points at the Goomba mentioned earlier] by pranking that guy next-a to the slide!

Bob: Oh, Lance? (the Goomba's name) With pleasure.

Bob sprints towards Lance.

Bob: Yo, Lance!

Lance: Bob? Haven't seen you since last week.

Bob: Going up on that slide, are ya?

Lance: Aw, yeah! I'm having the ride of my life, man!

Bob: [in his thoughts] I barely even know this dude! [speaking] Hey, wouldn't be awesome if there was a longer slide?

Lance: I suppose...

Bob: And what if I say I gave you a surprise gift with that?

Lance: Ooh! Now you speak-y my language.

Bob: Alright.

Bob pulls out a blindfold and hands it to Lance.

Bob: Now, I need you to wear this blindfold, then I'll take you to a sacred place that will lead you to your gift.

Lance: Oh hell yeah, homie! [puts on the blindfold]

Bob picks up Lance for a piggyback ride, then just in a matter of minutes, he carries him to a nearby cliff with a slide, which leads any desired user to fall 100 feet into their demise. How convenient. Well, for Bob in this case.

Bob: Here we are!

Bob puts Lance on the top of the slide.

Bob: Now, just simply go down this slide, then you'll be given your gift!

Lance: Oh boy! I can't wait to see what it is!

Lance then proceeds to slide down, hoping to get his suprise gift.

Lance: Weeeee!

But little does Little Lance know about what's ahead of him -- A prank. As Lance reaches the end of the slide, he began to fall.

Lance: Say, is this the gift? [takes off blindfold]

Lance sees and realizes that he's plummeting towards the rock-hard ground.

Lance: SHIIIIIIT!!!

Bob: Yow!!! Pranked, baby! (Filthy Frank reference!)

END OF FLASHBACK

Lance: And the next thing I know, I was like...a hundred feet away to my own DEATH! Who the hell who even constructed the slide next to the cliff in the first place?

Blitzo: [snickers]

Lance: Excuse me?

Blitzo: [bursts out laughing] HAHAHAHA!!!

Lance: [mad] Oh, you think this is funny?!!

Blitzo: [continued laughing] Just like that?! That has to be the dumbest way to die!

Lance: [growls]

Blitzo: You didn't even take off your blindfold once you're brought to the cliff?