Chapter 74: Pig Breeder Goes Online

Beginne am Anfang

This incident has always been a thorn in Su Bei's heart. Fortunately, no misfortune had happened to them until now. Su Xiaobao was fine, and everything was also fine.

......

After they reached the top, Su Xiaobao put Su Bei down. Su Bei walked to Dong Wenqi, who arrived before them. Dong Wenqi stared at Su Bei hatefully. When Su Bei approached, her gaze became more resentful.

Su Bei: "What's wrong with you?"

Dong Wenqi: "Eating sour lemon."

"What kind of lemon?" Su Bei blinked in confusion.

"What else? Your lemon." Dong Wenqi glanced in Su Xiaobao's direction and said: "Why do you have a twin brother, but I don't? How envious."

"Huh?" About what?

Su Bei still didn't get it.

"You still dare to pretend to be stupid. I saw the forum." Dong Wenqi took out her mobile phone and handed it to Su Bei: "This, look by yourself. Someone took a photo of you and Su Xiaobao just now and posted it on the forum."

Su Bei's eyes fell on Dong Wenqi's phone and saw the photo she mentioned. There was a total of two photos posted on the thread: one was Su Bei walking up the mountain while pulling Su Xiaobao's clothes and another one was the photo of Su Xiaobao piggybacking Su Bei. The student who took the photos not only took it beautifully, but they also edited it with filters, so the two looked very eye-catching.

"Look at the comments below." Dong Wenqi slid the page. She was not the only one who felt sour. At this moment, the entire forum was submerged in lemon juice.

[Woo-hoo, young master Su is too handsome!]

[This picture is so loving!]

[As a weak woman who has to climb halfway, but now is lying on the mountainside with trembling legs to wait for the cable car to run, these photos really make me jealous.]

[Young master Su really loves his younger sister!]

[Why I don't have a brother, ah!]

[Strongly condemning this kind of show off.]

[As Su Bei's future 'elder sister-in-law,' I am a little jealous of my 'younger sister-in-law.']

Su Bei calmly accepted the envy and jealousy in the forum, then turned around to pat Dong Wenqi's shoulder and said triumphantly: "I can understand your envy."

Su Bei: "However, my family's Xiaobao is one of a kind. There is no second one, haha."

Dong Wenqi: "Su Xiaobei, from now on, I'm stopping to be your deskmate."

Su Bei: "Okay, okay. Where is Uncle Dong? He also comes together with us, right?"

"Yes. He is probably resting in one of the pavilions below."

Dong Wenqi initially wanted to rely on her father to bring her up the mountain. As a result, her father was actually worse than her. At this moment, Mr. Dong probably was still dragging his round body halfway up the mountain and moved forward very slowly.

When Dong Wenqi thought of this, she got angry. She had told her dad many times to start losing weight. But every time she said that, her dad would touch his round belly and argued: this is the symbol of a successful person with economic strength.

Bah! If that's so, then why Uncle Qin didn't have a round belly?

Dong Wenqi glanced at Mr. Qin, feeling sour again.

Su Bei: "Should we wait for your dad here?"

Dong Wenqi: "No need. He eventually will use the cable car anyway. Let's go up first. Chen Zian and the others have arrived a long time ago."