The orc on the right also shouted: "Let's go!"

    At this time, the Asian beast screamed, and he said, "Let me down, let me go! I'm down!" The

    orc hurriedly put his sub-beast on the snow, the sub-beast lay on the ground, clutching the orc's animal skin clothes, sweating profusely, the orc eagerly shouted his sub-beast's name , took out an animal skin bag from his waist, revealing the black, black, red and red stones inside, he said with red eyes: "I beg you, even if the witch does not banish evil spirits for us, please let me take him with him. Come into the cave, the wind is too strong here!"

    Some of the Asian beasts onlookers nodded and said in a low voice, "Yeah, with such a strong wind, the sky is still snowing, how can you have a baby here?

    " You Ya Beast said: "That orc is also a fool. Since the Ya Beast is about to give birth, why do you have to bring the Ya Beast out? Now on this top of the mountain, there is no other cave except the Wu's cave, but what about the Wu's cave? Can you let the child-bearing Asian beast in?"

    "That's right! If he goes in to give birth to a child, don't we all have to wait here? Who knows how long he will have to give birth, what if we delay the witch to expel the evil spirits for us?"

    "Let them come in."

    At this moment There was a voice in the cave, and when everyone looked, they saw a white and clean female beast walking out of the cave. Someone whispered, "Is this a witch?"

    Before the words were finished, the female sub-beast became cold He glanced at the orc who was talking in a low voice, and said to the orc who was sweating profusely at the door: "Witch said, the gods would not want to see a new life born in the snow, so I allow you to bring your The Asian beast went into the cave to give birth to a child." The

    orc immediately hugged the beast and said gratefully, "Thank you, thank you, witch!" The

    female Asian beast nodded at the orc guarding the gate on the left, and the beast on the left immediately put away a large bag of stones. , the orc who rushed into the cave with his own sub-beast didn't notice it, maybe even if he saw it, he didn't feel anything.

    After the child-bearing sub-beast entered, there was a loud cry of pain inside. I don't know how long it took, the sound finally stopped, and then the orc came out happily holding his sub-beast and the child.

    After the orcs left, the line was no longer as quiet as before. The people in the queue began to communicate in a low voice, and Gu Liu heard someone say, "That orc is really smart. He took the Asian beast who was going to give birth up the mountain. They are so kind, so let them go in and give birth, and the children born are not blessed by the witch at birth, maybe they will become a powerful witch like the Tao tribe witch in the future!"

    Gu Liu thought about it. Think, is this really the case?

    Soon it was the turn of Gu Liu and the others. The package of ground fruits they gave was originally intended for meat, but the meat in winter was marinated with one of the few salts in the tribe, and it was very precious. Reluctant to stay.

    Besides, there is nothing wrong with the people of their tribe. Even if they are sick, they can be cured. For them, they are more curious. They don't come here with a pious life-saving heart like other people, and naturally they don't pay attention.

    Han, who had just asked what they were giving as gifts, saw that what they gave was a packet of ground fruit, and it was not much, his eyes were dark, and he almost fainted. What are you doing? This is here to ask the witch to bless you, so you can send the fruit, how can this work!"