Chapter 65: God Q

Start from the beginning

"Yes." Su Bei responded. Holding up her smile, she asked: "I heard you are bringing gifts for me?"

"Eh, what?"

Xu Yangyang couldn't wait to find a place to bury himself in——No wonder he thought his brother's smile was so strange when he prepared gifts for god [Q] yesterday!

Xu Shiwei clearly didn't have good intentions; he did it on purpose! He deliberately didn't expose [Q]'s identity, so he could see his own brother making a fool of himself in front of his idol!

Taking a look at Su Bei's soft and lovely face, then thinking about the gifts he prepared, Xu Yangyang wanted to cry.

"Can I see it?" Su Bei asked curiously.

Xu Yangyang couldn't utter a single word. In the end, he gritted his teeth before taking out the contents of the two large bags in his hand and also the schoolbag on his back.

——A pair of super limited edition AJ sneaker, a No. 24 jersey, a basketball signed by LeBron James, a collection of Real Madrid jerseys, a Thanos gloves, and finally F1 car model that he took a long time to collect.

Su Bei's lips twitched slightly. She recalled what big brother Xu said to her on WeChat yesterday: "That kid is a bit retarded. To prevent him from getting over shocked, when he gives you gifts tomorrow, just accept it. Consider you are doing a good deed."

At this moment, Xu Yangyang was also very embarrassed: "That, uh, I didn't know that you are a girl. If you don't like these, just say. No need to give me face."

"Thank you. They look very cool. I think Su Xiaobao will like it so much." Su Bei said truthfully.

Hearing her reply, Xu Yangyang's eyes lit up. "Of course! They are all the treasures I collect for many years. He will definitely like them!"

"Although I especially selected them for our first meeting gifts, I'll allow brother Bao to have it this time." Su Xiaobao and Su Bei were twins. Giving things to Su Xiaobao was the same as giving things to Su Bei.

Su Xiaobao, who had just come in, heard Xu Yangyang's last words. His face darkened, and he complained inwardly: Who asked that!

~

Three teammates have been gathered, the gifts have been sent, small chats have been exchanged, and big brother Xu has also seen enough jokes at his little brother's expense. Xu Shiwei put back his serious face and began to discuss tactics with Su Bei.

"Have you finished reading the information I sent?" Xu Shiwei took a seat and asked.

Su Bei nodded.

Xu Shiwei: "What is your opinion?"

Su Bei: "Unless we make a big blunder, winning shouldn't be a problem."

For this 'Red Hacker Challenge,' the number of people allowed in one team was 1 to 5 people. Before the finals began, each team could re-arrange their personnel. Many teams chose to fill up their members to the maximum.

Before the finals, some people volunteered to join Su Bei's team, but all were refused. Using Xu Shiwei's words: More people didn't necessarily equate to greater strength. One Xu Yangyang was enough. If there were more, he probably would die of anger before the opponents could get him.

Based on experience, even if it was 3 vs. 4, their opponents' overall strength was just average, so Su Bei was confident of winning.

Xu Shiwei also agreed.

Xu Shiwei: "According to their past tactics, paYam and Black Mud will maintain their defense. Zhou Tiancai is their primary attacker. Meanwhile, KIKI usually plays random roles according to the situation. paYam isn't a big deal, but when sneaking in, you have to be careful not to be detected by Black Mud..."