Chapter 55: Daddy Qin's Warning

ابدأ من البداية

Not long after, Lin Shaochi was invited into Mr. Qin's office.

"NST is planning to open a trial service first. I want to limit the number of users during the trial period up to ten. This is the detail. Mr. Qin, please check it out." Lin Shaochi handed some documents to Qin Shao.

Qin Shao took the documents from Lin Shaochi. Without changing his expression, he said: "Too many, five are enough."

Lin Shaochi: "Yes."

He also preferred five users. NST's technical team still hasn't been completely formed, and he didn't want to put too much pressure on [Q].

Thinking of [Q], a smile flashed through Lin Shaochi's eyes. He took the initiative to ask Qin Shao: "Mr. Qin, how about the expert I recommended to you yesterday?"

"Very good." Mr. Qin answered briefly. His pair of eyes were staring at Lin Shaochi unimpeded, as if wanting to see through the young man's mind.

Qin Shao: "Young chairman Lin, how did you know [Q]?"

"Via the 'Red Hacker Challenge,'" Lin Shaochi truthfully told Mr. Qin: "Our company was looking for an expert with technical ability in this area, and [Q] was performing extraordinarily well in that competition." Indeed, [Q] has not only achieved their expectation, but she even exceeded it.

When talking about [Q], a flash of emotion unconsciously passed through Lin Shaochi eyes. It was so brief and wasn't easily detectable by others, but Qin Shao saw it clearly. Although Mr. Qin himself wasn't sensitive on romantical matters and spent most of his youth surrounded by the intrigues of the business world, it didn't mean that he was completely clueless. As a man, how could Mr. Qin not see the emotion in Lin Shaochi's eyes whenever he mentioned [Q] 's name? This kid surnamed Lin looked exactly like any man who admired a woman.

Lin Shaochi was 20 years old. It was normal for him to have this kind of thought and feeling. The only problem, however, was that his 'admiration' was placed on the wrong person.

Mr. Qin's face instantly turned dark——At this moment, his heart was so stifled with an urge to punch a certain young man.

Pushing back his anger, Qin Shao asked Lin Shaochi sternly: "Have you ever met this [Q]?"

Lin Shaochi: "No."

Qin Shao: You better not.

Qin Shao: "So, you don't even know the other party's real identity. Maybe she is an 80-something old lady or a teenage girl?"

Lin Shaochi was slightly taken aback before smiling: "It's impossible."

Qin Shao's eyes dimmed: Why not, this is true!

Lin Shaochi continued: "However, this is indeed my negligence. Regarding [Q] 's identity, I will..."

Qin Shao interrupted Lin Shaochi's words: "No need. Since [Q] is just providing technical support, no need to know too much about her."

"Furthermore," after a pause, Mr. Qin added: "You should keep a proper distance with your employee."

It was an implicit warning from Mr. Qin.

...

Lin Shaochi talked with Mr. Qin about a few more things before taking his left. When Chen De came into the office again, he found that his boss's face was so dark and frightening.

Chen De's work efficiency was high. Not long after young Chairman Lin left, he had contacted 'Atom Technology' and scheduled a meeting that afternoon. At the appointed time, the chairman of Atom Technology brought a group of high-level company veterans to the Qin Group's main office.