Chapter 40: Investment

Start from the beginning

Qin Shao: "If you like, just accept it."

After that, Mr. Qin glanced at Lin Shaochi. This young man handled last night's matter properly, and both his attitude and sincerity when apologizing were also appropriate, so Mr. Qin didn't want to pursue this matter too much. At the same time, he also secretly sighed: after Lin Group's previous chairman and wife passed in an accident, old Master Lin's temper was very fierce, unwilling to file for bankruptcy. In the end, he pushed Lin Shaochi out early. Now, it appeared that this decision wasn't entirely a bad thing.

Young people with real experience were very different from those prodigal children. They had a broader view, knew how to advance and retreat, was mature, and smart. Not bad.

Mr. Qin glanced at his son. This kid was smart, but compared to Lin Shaochi, he was less calm and more impetuous. Mr. Qin inwardly sighed and thought: It doesn't matter, this kid is still young anyway, and he won't grow up to be a waste.

Seeing Mr. Qin's attitude, Su Bei understood that the bracelet sent by Lin Shaochi was just a courtesy gift with no other meaning, so she took it without any burden. "Thank you, this bracelet is so lovely. Also, last night it was me being careless. I hope I didn't cause any trouble for you." Su Bei smiled at Lin Shaochi and spoke calmly.

Lin Shaochi's face might look perpetually serious. However, Su Bei had a preconceived impression of him because of their several conversations before. Therefore, when she was now facing Lin Shaochi directly, she didn't feel intimidated and acted naturally.

The girl's frank attitude made people felt comfortable. The corner of Lin Shaochi's mouth unconsciously raised, and he said to Su Bei: "It's good that you like it."

On the side, Mr. Qin suddenly frowned and felt that Lin Shaochi was no longer that pleasing to his eyes.

Su Xiaobao went for his combat class, and Su Bei took the opportunity to play a mock game with Xu Yangyang and [vvvv].

Mr. Qin took Lin Shaochi to the study.

When Su Bei came out to drink water and passed by the study, the two people inside happened to talk about the 'new network security project.' As the general technical consultant for Lin Group's Network ​​Security Department, probably no one else knew this project better than Su Bei. She stopped at the door of the study. At this moment, Mr. Qin raised his head and saw Su Bei, who was sticking her head at the door with bright eyes.

Seeing Su Bei, Qin Shao's eyes softened a bit: "What's wrong? Do you need anything?"

Su Bei: "Nothing..." Just want to listen to your conversation.

Mr. Qin retracted his gaze and was going to continue his business talk with Lin Shaochi. After some time, he raised his gaze again and found that Su Bei was still by the door, only perfunctorily hiding her body behind it.

Mr. Qin said helplessly: "Come in."

Su Bei: "No, I can just listen here."

Mr. Qin:...

"Come in."

~

"Come in."

Mr. Qin had just finished speaking, and the girl already ran in. Skipping lightly in two or three steps, she soon arrived by Mr. Qin's side and sat down.

Seeing the interaction between the father and daughter, Lin Shaochi was surprised. Mr. Qin, who was so frightening outside, unexpectedly was like this when he was with his daughter. But when Lin Shaochi thought about it once again, it was making sense: facing such a cute and charming girl, no matter how cold someone was, they would instantly melt.