Indefinite emotions

Start from the beginning

"Should we head in?"

She asked.

I nodded approaching the door, she held my hand and squeezed it . She was nervous.

We entered to find Miss. Weston waiting. The look on her face told me that she wanted nothing more than to hug her daughter. But she held herself back.

Camilla approached het seat and sat in front of her with me.

For a moment they kept staring at each- other. When Camilla leaned further to hug Miss. Weston. They both hugged each other crying once again. I left the room.

Why? Probably because I crave this. People around whom I won't be scared to show my miserable side. People who wish to take all my sadness away.

Because I crave a family.

Camilla

I sat in front of mom. I wanted to talk, but the warm hugs she used to give me before my life became a hell was the only thing crossing my mind. She looked at me urging to reconcile. I couldn't control, I hugged her. She squeezed my body in response.

"I missed you mom"

I confessed.

"Missed you too, baby"

She assured.

I left her body.I wanted answers.

"I thought you were dead."

Her face had an expression of shock.

"Why would you think like that?"

"Because dad told me."

"What? Why?

" Where were you,then?"

"We divorced and he got your custody. So, I had to leave. He said you hated me. So, I can't visit you."

"What?"

I exclaimed in shock.

" Why would he......He lied so that I can't contact mom and will continue to live with him because I will be left with no options for survival."

I figured.

"Oh! My poor baby."

Mom hugged me.

I told her everything. About Ivan and about my life right now. She was really happy.

I saw Ashton entering, and he took a seat beside me.

"Is it all good now?"

He asked.

"Yes, It is."

I assured.

A beep interrupted us. Ivan has arrived to take me home.

"Mom, I will leave now and figure out everything and will come back tomorrow."

She nodded. I turned around to give Ashton a hug. I threw my arms around him and held him for a minute. He tensed. I left his body and exited.

Ashton

Camilla left after giving me a hug. I feel so warm. An unfamiliar tingling sensation occupying my stomach.

"Do you love her?"

I heard.

"Do you love Cami?"
Miss. Weston asked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ivan and Jason sat in car with Camilla's mom. Ivan had always hated Ashton but today his gut made him feel guilty for it. What was wrong he couldn't figure out.

Jason looked at the message that popped on his screen.

" Sister- in- law is demanding a video of you crying"

He faintly smiled. That was his lovely girl. Never made others feel gloomy. No matter how hurt she was. Always joking to make the other person comfortable.

His fingers stopped right at the name in the contact list. "My lovely girl".
He wanted to call her, to hear her voice but he didn't. He was sure she will give up and leave a cheater like Camilla. He was afraid that Camilla Brown will destroy her life.

The car stopped and they got out. The same house where Ivan used to drop Camilla. He wished he had never let Camilla met Ashton. In his subconscious mind, he still wished that Camilla would be his.

They entered the house, it was still the same way as it was seven years ago. Ivan glanced at a picture of Ashton. He was smiling widely. It was his first time looking at his this smile. He was in a beach holding a baby in his arms. He looked so pure, so innocent. He reminded of a child, just happy, no evil, just pure, no regrets, just love.

Jason: So, where is Ashton.

Camilla's mom: There.

She pointed to a picture.

Jason: Are you joking with me.

He scoffed bitterly.

Camilla's mom: No, he is only present that way. Just in memories. Just in mortals' hearts, he stays immortal.

Jason: What do you mean?

Camilla's mom: Ashton is not here anymore. He left the world of pain and misery and now he rests in peace.

She explained with tears in her eyes. Ivan and Jason both stood shocked and speechless. She smiled sadly and handed Ivan an envelope.

Camilla's mom: A letter from Ashton.

Ivan held the envelope and tore it. He unfolded the paper.

Dear Ivan.....