Ch-11: 𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

Start from the beginning

"Well, we managed to show them what for." Ken stated, Helios nodded back as he sat on the former's shoulder. "Also, no sign of any casualties at all in Tokyo."

"On top of that, all the other Braedeys got back to their homes, and we've kept everything that happened from leaking out thanks to Hana's mother." Ameri added in. "The damage was also cleaned up and repaired, so nobody will ever know."

"On top of that, we did learn a fair amount of their own realities as they learnt from ours." Leo added in. "Also, we've got a bit of a rep for taking out those baddies."

Drago and Vulcan now appear on Leo's shoulder. "Now with the intensity of the battle finally dying down, we all can relax and calm down." The Pyrus Bakugan spoke.

"I could not agree more." Vulcan agreed.

"Should I ask a few more questions about all the other Braedeys and what happened?" Aki now asked to the others, looking over to Braedey.

"Maybe just let him have this time to be happy and not think too much about what happened." Leo suggested to the beautiful nurse. "He deserves this."

"As do we." Lily added in.

"We all do." Maryellen nodded back. "We were all right in the battlefield and fighting against those evil villains and doppelgängers of Braedey, even taking out the machine they had at the skyscraper that was going to tear open the whole multiverse."

"Oh my..." Aki muttered in surprise.

"Yeah. It got a bit ugly for us out there." Leo nodded. He and the others all deduced it be best not to mention about the demises of the enemies and keep it between themselves, especially with the gorey-like details. "But we all can relax and breathe easy knowing that our universe and the multiverse will survive to see another day."

"That is very true." Tio hugged him from behind, nearly squeezing the life out of him in the process. "Oh! Sorry, Leo."

"It's all good." Leo wheezed.

"Braedey, you wanna go and get some ice-cream or something?" Tessa now offered to Braedey, the latter now looking away from his mother and caretaker. "I mean, like in celebration for what we've done?"

Braedey was a bit hesitant about going out to enjoy and relax. However, he felt two feminine hands hold his own, making him look to see Miss Sunohara and Naomi both gently hold his hands. They were looking to him with calm expressions on their faces, telling him to go ahead and enjoy himself with his friends. Braedey now smiled back to them, giving the two women gentle embraces.

"You guys go on ahead. I'll catch up." Braedey said back to them.

"Just don't take too long." Leo called as he and the others now leave.

Braedey gently hugged Miss Sunohara and Naomi, the two women hugging him back. He smiled back to them, then he goes off to meet up with the others. As he does so, he takes out a picture of him with the other versions of himself before the Battle of Tokyo.

'Care care, all of you

'Care care, all of you.' Braedey thought to himself with a small smile on his face. 'You got your futures ahead of you, as do I.'

As Braedey heads off outside to rendezvous with the others, Dante whistles out loud, and the Hell Cycle races into view with a slide and flames all around it. Leo now throws Vulcan into the air, and the Subterra Bakugan appears in the orange flash. Vulcan lowers his hand down for Leo, Hana, and Tio, letting them up onto his shoulders. Prima called in her spaceship, which now hovered into view and she leaped up onto the ramp. Ken jumped up onto the ramp of the ship as they began to take to the skies. Braedey smirked as he snapped his fingers, the Hell Charger driving up with a flash of fire. Tessa, Maryellen, Lily, and Ameri climb into the Hell Charger with Braedey. After everyone got into their vehicles and transport, the Hell Charger leads ahead, Prima's ship behind them, Vulcan going on as he flies on, the Hell Cycle racing on after them.

The Convergence event is over. Everything has settled down and returned to normal. Well... as normal as can be.

~*~*~
A/N: there we go. The 'Convergence' Arc that takes place within my 'Braedey in All Girl's School' story. I also like to give a shout-out to those like Flamewarrior11 , RickyArgueta60 , rodimusprime215 , Alienkiller3000 , and many others alongside for their contribution and their ideas for this book.

In addition, this story ties in with 'Braedey in All Girl's School', but I'll mention this story as highlights during that particular book.