Ch-10: 𝗥𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲

Previously...

Everyone stood down and just watched the carnage unfold before them, some of them looking away due to how gruesome, Hana even covering Scooby/Braedey's eyes in the process.

"Okay. I did not know Grindelwald was an Animagus, let alone the fact has a killer dinosaur as his beast form." Musume/Braedey muttered.

"You can say that again." Rosario/Braedey nodded in agreement. "And that's coming from a bloodthirsty vampire like me."

"The balance of everything has now been reached." Godzilla/Braedey sighed in relief.

"Great job out there, everyone." Scooby/Braedey now announced.

Potterverse/Braedey turned back to human, spitting out some blood. "Sorry you all had to see that."

"Hey, at least the old hag is gone." Dante smiled, the Mjølnir hammers now disappearing from sight, along with the other magical objects. "And for good..."

"Let's go meet up with Prima and the others." Braedey now announced, heading off to the park.

~*~*~

After defeating their enemies and winning the battle, all of the Braedeys and their allies head forth to meet up with where Prima's ship had landed. After all the fighting, they weren't sure as to how much time they have left before the other realities disconnect from the universe they're currently in. Thunderbird/Braedey was also there, but he was still inside Thunderbird One, the others not sure as to why he's not stepping out. 

"That was beyond's wicked." Spider-Man/Braedey said to the others after they meet up. "We all rock."

"Definitely something not to forget." Rosario/Braedey added. "I'd definitely take some pictures if I had my camera with me."

"We definitely kicked some bad-guy behind and we showed them who we are." Musume/Braedey agreed.

"Damn right there!" Dante laughed heartily, shaking hands with Musume/Braedey. "You beat their asses like they were Cherokee drums."

"Why do l even bother with telling them about their language?" Leo shook his head with a chuckle. "Still, you guys have done amazingly well out there."

"So did you." Potterverse/Braedey nodded back. "Great work."

"I agree with all of you." Drago acknowledged back in response, he and the other Bakugan all back into their ball forms. "Though I believe our mission is not yet complete."

"What?" Scooby/Braedey walked over to the Bakugan. "What are you saying?"

"Don't you all remember?" Godzilla/Braedey spoke up. "We're running out of time right now."

"He's right. All of our universes are soon to break off from this reality and return to normal." Prima informed to them as she, Tio, and the others disembark the ship. She shows the tablet screen about what she's saying. "If we don't hurry and get you all back home, you won't make it."

"She's right." Bayverse/Braedey agreed with a nod. "How much time do we have now?"

"About 20 minutes left." Prima answered solemnly.

"You serious?" Leo asked in shock and surprise. "Only 20 minutes left?"

"After all that fighting, we'd definitely be down to the last few minutes." Maryellen stated.

"Best we hurry." Rosario/Braedey stated to the others.

Tessa gently hugged Scooby/Braedey. "You were really brave to do so." She said to him, the latter blushing.