Ch-6: 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗔𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

After about two hours of long driving, and some stops for Rosario/Braedey's Transformatrix to recharge, the group of Braedeys and their group arrived in Tokyo. The group of vehicles did get some attention, but not many took a second glance.

"So, where is this tower you speak of?" Indominus asks to Braedey.

"It's actually the tallest building in Tokyo, soon to be the world when officials say so." Braedey answered. "It's not too far away."

"Is it that thing?" Spider-Man/Braedey asked, pointing to one tower.

Leo nodded. "Yep. That's the tower, alright."

The group soon stopped at the edge of the harbour where they can see a huge slender tower standing tall. The tower looks to be 1,066m (3,500ft) in height, which makes it the world's tallest building, with 225 storeys in total. The mega building is described as "a marvel of modern engineering and architecture". There is an internal structure filled with multi-storey voids, spaces for wind turbines and a huge artium garden space, plus Fire Containment Safety Protocols, Ventilation and Sprinkler System plus Anti-fire Measures, a CO2 Array, and finally, a sphrerical pearl at the top of the spire.

"Holy

"Holy..." Rosario/Braedey muttered in shock and awe.

"That's... tall." Musume/Braedey wondered.

"And I thought Darkmount on Cybertron was tall." Bayverse/Braedey added in as he looked at the tower.

"And I thought Tokyo Tower was tall." Tessa mused.

"Best we get going." Spider-Man/Braedey suggested, the other agreeing and head off to catch a ferry.

As they go along, the group did get some odd looks from others regarding the lookalikes of the Braedeys, but didn't ask questions. Tessa gently held Braedey's hand to reassure him things will be alright, the latter smiling back to him.

'Guess he's feeling a little... uneasy.' Leo thought to himself. He looked to Tessa and nodded to her, Hana and Tio smiling back. 'No doubt about what's been happening.'

Eventually, the group reached the other side of the bay, and they made their way over towards the front lobby of the skyscraper. For the time being, the building is empty and no sign of anyone around.

"Where is everyone?" Tessa asked in confusion.

"The building is still under construction in parts of the tower." Leo explained. "People have already put down deposits to pay for their new homes here in the tower."

"Okay. So it's just us and Ken in this whole tower." Ameri deduced.

"As well as the cleaners." Leo added in.

"So, where is Ken's house or penthouse?" Dante asked as he looked around the lobby.

"Last I heard from Ken... he's up at the top." Leo realised, now looking up.