Mercenary: A Mercenary's Beginning

Third Pov / Four Years Later / Sexual Content

"Oh, Elliot!"

Heavy and loud moans fill the room as Elliot thrust at a fast and hard pace pinning Addison's wrists to the bed, fucking her senseless in the middle of the afternoon on their king-size bed.

His muscles bulge and are coated with sweat feeling his heart erratically beat. He clenches his jaw already lost in tension of pleasure, deep inside his beloved wife.

Addison pushes his shoulders but Elliot wasn't having it - making sure to clamp her arms down almost reaching his peak.

"Fuck Addison!" Elliot groans finally releasing his seed inside of her and collapses on top of his wife as the two breathed heavily.

They rest in silence until,

"You're an asshole" Addison playfully glares at him. Elliot chuckles moving beside her

"You fucking loved it," He remarks mischievously

"Why couldn't you wait after I came home from work?" Addison questioned sitting up and realizing her hair is ruined and her clothes were ripped because of Elliot's hungry lust for his wife especially since he was horny.

"My hard-on was hurting and I couldn't wait"

Addison was about to stand until Elliot pulled her back to bed by her waist, she yelps as Addison grunts very annoyed with her husband.

"Elliot!" She scowls.

"Addison" Elliot mocks kissing, sucking her nipples and ignoring his wife's struggles then soon she gave up becoming a moaning mess. He trailed his mouth down to the cusp of her clit and then began sucking.

Addison arches her back losing the battle once more, digging her hands through Elliot's blonde hair pleasuring her with his tongue.

"Mmmm" Elliot moans deeply pushing up the back of her knees. Unfortunately and suddenly there was a knock on the door that interrupted their intimate moment together.

They paused as Elliot groaned in annoyance pulling away which was very hard and putting on his jeans.

"Don't you dare fucking leave that bed, I'll be back" Elliot pointed giving his wife a stern look. Addison playfully rolled her eyes grabbing one of his shirts.

Meanwhile, Elliot opened the front door coming face to face with a person who he hasn't seen in over four years... And from the looks of it, she didn't show up to reconnect.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He asked in utter hostility closing the door behind him, giving both of them more privacy.

Blake Quinn's eyes stared seriously into Elliot's as she came with disastrous developments and Elliot knew it too since she arrived all this way.

"We have a serious problem" Blake declared openly

For once in four years, Elliot felt his peace was no longer more......

Mercenary: A Killers End
Coming 2023

Thanks for reading.