going out??!! chapter 4

Zoro opened the door and all he saw was nami "nami what are you doing here?" Zoro asked in confusion, "its morning already get up." Nami said in a morning voice of hers. "What time is it we'll get up soon, y/n just slept." Zoro said to nami "ohoho what happened last night?" Nami asked with a smirk on her face. "WE ONLY WATCHED ALOT OF MOVIES NOTHING ELSE." Zoro yelled in embarrassment "whatever happened it still 3am go to sleep already" nami said to zoro.

Zoro walked up to his bed and looks at
Y/n, zoro never realized the scar on your shoulder.

------------
"Oi wake up dumbass"

"Gee what is it marimo" you said in a sleepy tone voice

"What happened to you shoulder? Let me put some bandaids."
-----------

You were surprise at zoro's actions, zoro gave you a blanket and wrapped your scar with bandaids, "next time tell me when you're injured." Zoro said to y/n, he was serious so you decided to tell him whenever you're injured, "alright thank you marimo." You said to zoro "first of all dont call me marimo and second go to sleep it's still 3am." Zoro said to you in a serious tone, he was done with me for sure.

-timeskip at 6am-

You woke up from your alarm, zoro is a deep sleeper so it obvious he wouldn't wake up from an alarm. "Woiii marimo wake up.." you said in a sleepy voice, "what is it, let me sleep" zoro said its was quite obvious he was mad,

Time passed zoro finally woke up, zoro was dumbfounded by your looks, you were wearing a (f/c) breast brand that has white lines on, you were using a light blue pants with black patterned different shapes of polkadots.

Meanwhile with zoro he was using a blue hat and white long sleeved with 2 red stripped on it .

'Author: YOU KNOW THIS ITS HARD TO EXPLAIN.'

As you were about to go out zoro gave you a jacket "dont go out looking like that dumbass, here." Zoro said in a shy typed tone "what a miracle zoro." You said while smirking and laughing, zoro was blushing from embarrassment.

"Now that we're ready lets go out with chopper." You said in a happy toned voice, zoro was just looking at you, but you were happy cause you're matching with nami but she's wearing a light blue green breast brand.

You went out with zoro and forgot about chopper,

Author: i have too. Romance>>with the crew

You went out and took zoro's hand and went shopping, you found a jewelry store that has a same look as zoro's piercings.

"OI ZORO LETS MATCH ill buy this earrings." You said to zoro while you were being happy and excited zoro couldn't resist so he agreed

Time has passed you got piercings and matched with zoro, "they actually look cute on you" zoro complimented, as you were blushing zoro was just there smirking, you we're embarrassed that even you cover your mouth with your hands.

"Whatever, lets go back to the beach the crew is there lets help them prepare but before that lets get some decors." You said as you TRIED to change the subject.
Zoro kissed your cheek and looked on the other way, you were blushing madly so you decided to take zoro and run until you both reach to the beach.

You both reached the beach, "CAN SOMEONE FUCKING TAKE ZORO HEY NAMI CAN WE EXCHANGE?" you said yelling as you were still embarrassed, Zoro was laughing "HAHAHAH YOU LOOK EMBARRASSED" zoro teased you.

"What happened to both of you" nami asked in a serious face like she was done with us, "HE-" zoro cutted you "nothing happened we'll just continue looking for decors for our beach party." Said zoro in a serious face and serious tone, you were horrified so you just stood quietly.

You and zoro were still holding hand in order for zoro not to get lost, you were about to let go of his hand but you realized zoro was the one hold ur hand.

You found a store where they sell party stuffs, you and zoro went in and you were looking for some party poppers and balloons, you found balloons in top of the shelf you tried reaching it but suddenly zoro held your right shoulder and took the balloon you were reaching.

-----------------
"Tried getting these?" Zoro teased

"Don't tell anyone i couldn't reach that." You said awkwardly

"HAHAHAH as if" zoro said
------------------

You payed for the party poppers and the balloons zoro was still holding your hand, zoro took you in the sides of the building or stores, "sorry there were marines." Zoro apologize while both of you now were lost "dumbass" you poked zoro's forehead "i said sorry idiot" zoro said in a serious tone

A couple of hours later you finally reached the hotel you went inside to rest, but instead....

-to be continued-