first kiss. chapter 5

But instead zoro held your chin with his thumbs and looks into your eyes, "sorry not sorry but i love you y/n" said zoro in a smirking look on his face, zoro's lips met your's. You were blushing madly that you couldn't even breathe, zoro then hugged you holding your head and your back, you just stood and let zoro hugged you, you were so stunned and surprise, because the kiss that zoro gave you was his and your's first kiss.

You were then blushing madly "ill go to the bathroom real quick" you said shyly and covering your face, zoro just stood there and waited for you.

Y/n pov-

'GOD DAMMIT THAT WAS MY FIRST KIS IS ZORO MY ONE? OR WHAT  LORD JESUS CHRIST I CANT BREATHE i mean i do love him but I DONT KNOWWW.'

First pov-

You were so stunned and blushing madly you changed into your pajamas and went to sleep, you noticed zoro was training his swords, you slept in order for zoro not to ask questions.

-next day-

2 more days before the beach party you were nervous ever since zoro kiss you, but you still held his hand in order not to get lost, you and zoro went outside to eat,  "what do you wnat to eat?" You asked harshly to zoro "sake and onigiri" zoro answered in a cute thinking way, "hello what may i get you?" The cashier asked "ill get some 1 onigiri, 1 sake, 1 curry and 2 waters" you said to the cashier.

Time passed the waiter gave you your order, you eated on what you ordered 'what the fuck is this a date?' you thought, u didnt realize there was some curry soup on your cheeks zoro used his thumb to take the curry soup on your cheek and wiped it on a tissue you were so stunned and blushing slightly.

After eating you decided to go out and buy some gifts for the beach party, "oi why are you ignoring me" zoro asked with mad serious tone, "what do you mean im not ignoring you?" You said with a nervous tone "then could you answer this? Do you love me or not?" Zoro asked with a serious face, you were horrified and dont know what to say, you ignored the question, zoro got angry "ITS NOT THATS HARD TO ANSWER Y/N. its only i love you or i dont love you." Said zoro with a serious angry face, you were really horrified so you decided to answer.

" I do love you but ..."

-to be continued-