sailing and landind! chapter 1

You and the straw hats crew we're sailing for a vacation, since us pirates needs a time to have fun too.

"Oi nami when can we get theree" you said in a sad bored tone, "probably an hour more to go y/n" said nami in a serious tone. "Oi y/n why dont you just sleep until we get to there." Said zoro half sleeping, "what was that mosshead?" You said angrily to zoro "Oi zoro, y/n dont start a fight here in the ship" said usopp being scared. "Sanjiii cook me meat pleasee" whine luffy, "wait for lunch luffy." Said sanji in a serious tone "SERIOUSLY WHY ARE YOU GUYS BORING CMON LETS HAVE SOME FUN WHEN WE GET TO AN BEACH LATER" yelled y/n angrily "couldn't SUPERRRR agree with y/n more" said franky

-1 hour later-

"Sanji~~ could you please make me a strawberry cheesecake for desert im really hungry" you seductively winked at sanji while sanji was nosebleeding "AAA Y/N-CHWAN WINKED AT ME AHEM yes of course y/n-chan." Said sanji in a cheery tone to serious romantic tone,
"I never thought seducing a love ero-cook could be useful" said zoro sarcasticly "i never thought having no sense of direction could be useless marimo." You teased zoro, zoro was blushing from embarrassment.

"Oh my dear y/n-chan this is your strawberry cheesecake with a juice that can make your skin smooth." He said in a romantic voice while he has hearts on his eyes. "Thank you ero-cook" you gave sanji a flying kiss while he has hearts on his eyes and nosebleeding.

Hours has passed the sunny finally reached the beach resort, before all of the members jumped out of the sunny, nami said something " ALRIGHT lets split to 3 groups everyone!! First group zoro, y/n, and chopper second group brook, sanji and franky and luffy and the third is me and robin, usopp got it?" Nami said in a serious tone, "got it" everyone yelled.

You, zoro and chopper went to a walk to rent a hotel room, you were carrying chopper and you were hold zoro's hand so he wont get lost. "Oi y/n i found a hotel there do you want me to lead you there idiot slow walker" said zoro in a serious tone. "No if i let you lead the way we would get lost along the way just point out the building" you said in a serious tone since you were tired from holding his hand. "I agree with y/n" said chopper in a cute tone "you're so cute chopper i wanna hug youuu" you said in a girly voice, "gross." Said zoro "SAY SORRY TO Y/N ZORO" said chopper in a cute mad tone you were giggling while you and zoro walking.

You saw the hotel building where zoro was pointing at earlier, you took zoro's hand and went inside the building. "Hello can i check in a room for 10 peoples" you said at the cashier "sorry ma'am the rooms here are good for 2-4 people only" the cashier apologized " ill take 2 good for 4 peoples and 1 good for 2 people." You said to the cashier in a serious tone "ok ma'am that will be 1k berries." Said the cashier. You gave the cashier 1k berries while you were looking at the rooms you booked.

"Oi y/n who will sleep at the good for 2 people room?" Zoro asked in a confused tone. "We will plan that later on with the crew." You answered. "Hey y/n can i stay here in this room it looks huge plus i wanna start making my medical herbs already." Chopper said in a excited tone. "Are you sure you wanna stay here? Me and zoro are going out." You said to chopper "yes im sure just please buy a medical book when you have extra money please" chopper shyly asked "sure!!" You happily answered. "Gee why do i have to come too" zoro said in a harsh tone "because you're coming with me either you like it or not" you said to zoro in a serious tone

You held zoro's hand and went outside to buy random things, you firstly went to a bookstore to buy chopper's medical book. "Can we go to a sword's store or blacksmith later on" zoro asked slightly blushing since you're holding zoro's hand. "Yeah yeah whatever" you harshly said.

You and zoro went to a sword store/ blacksmith to buy new katanas for him, "did you bring your own money?" You asked to zoro in a serious confused tone

"well uh..."

"I guess that's a no"

"Ill pay you back, please let me buy a new katana."

"Alright" you harshly said to zoro "thank you alot y/n" zoro thanked "yeah yeah next time get your own money" you said to zoro. "Will do lovergirl" zoro sarcasticly said to you, you blushed and thinked 'FUCK DID HE KNOW I LIKE HIM?' you were so confused.

"Oh yeah y/n im buying this its only 50k berries" said zoro in a innocent tone voice "fuck you" you said to zoro, even though you were broke you still buyed the katana for zoro, you weren't feeling the same as before, you were feeling different normally you would've rejected the 50k berries. Or do you just have feelings for him? You were spacing out for a minute zoro snapped at you "are you ok y/n?" Zoro asked "yeah im ok just take take this 50k berries" you said in a serious tone.

You left the shop and zoro held your hand, "wow now you're the one who's holding my hand now" you said sarcasticly to zoro "oh well maybe i just 'don't wanna get lost'" zoro said sarcasticly to you "alright mosshead where should we stray ahead" you said to zoro being dumbfounded at some spear but since you only have 60k berries left you decided not to buy one. Zoro notice you were staring at some spear and said "you should go and look for that spear ill hold your hand" you were so happy that you even hugges zoro "THANK YOU ZORO YOU MAY BE DUMB BUT THANK YOU" you jumped happily.

-to be continued-