beach party. chapter 7

Luffy yelled everyone "EVERYONE ITS THE BEACH PARTY TIME LETS GOOO" you were annoyed but excited in the same time, "zoro wake up change into your swimsuit.." you woke up zoro in a sleepy voice, zoro woke up "goodmorning lov- zzzzZ" zoro woke and then slept again 'this stupid sleepyhead' you thought.

You changed into your (f/c) breast swimming brand with polka dots and (f/c) panty swimming brand.

Zoro woke up and saw you wearing your swimsuit, he blushed as if he was a tomato, "OI COVER UP, but i also like the view" zoro yelled and smirked, you blushed slightly and patted zoro.

Zoro changed to his swimsuit wearing the one you buyed for him white and green leafs to his swimming shorts, you were laughing while zoro was blushing from embarrassment.

All the crew ran to the beach and swam some just went to sunbathe and some just played in the boat and some played volleyball. You were swimming to the beach while zoro was like babysitting you.

you were about to get out of the water but suddenly "oi use this you might get cold." Zoro suddenly gave his swimming jacket to you while you were standing blushing, "aww thank you zoro" you said to him while you were smilling, zoro blushed from your smile.

"Come with me zoro"  you told zoro with a smile, you held zoro's hand and went to a huge rock, "i love you zoro" you winked and kissed him "i love you too dumbass" zoro continued kissing you.