spears and dance?! chapter 2

You went to the shop where you were dumbfounded at, you looked and looked for a spear that suits you. You then suddenly found a spear that was glowing a blue and sharp blade and black fade

 You then suddenly found a spear that was glowing a blue and sharp blade and black fade

"HOW MUCH IS THIS." you asked the cashier being excited and serious in the same time, "good choice m'lady that's only 60k berries" said the cashier, while you were overthinking about the price zoro was acting strange to the cashier, "dont call y/n 'm'lady' you dumbass fat pig" said zoro to the cashier, you decided to buy the spear and said "hey why dont you give me and 20% discount you know money is hard this days" you said the the cashier

"no but if you're willing to take the spear for free you have to sacrifice one of your treasures" the cashier said in a musty look on his face, since you basically have no special treasure, you gave him a golden crown that you stole.
"Are you really gonna give that gold crown you stole?" Zoro asked to you in a serious tone "yes i need the money" you said to zoro.

You left the shop along with zoro

And so on you got the spear for free, "you have alot of spears in your room you're gonna buy more?" Zoro said to you in a harsh tone, "says who steals sake at night to drink" you said and bonk zoro's head with your hand, zoro was blushing from embarrassment. "Atleast i know my limit idiot" zoro said to you.

Some people were running to the road you and zoro was so confused why alot of people running to the other side of the streets, you and zoro was so confused so you and zoro went there. You realized mostly couples went to the other side of the street.

" I dont think we should be here most of them are couples" you said to zoro awkwardly "no thank you im curious" zoro said in a cool tone.

You and zoro were watching on what were people doing you saw all the straw hat crew in the side of the road eatching what people were doing

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN ITS ALWAYS ABOUT STRESS AND DEPRESSION WHY NOT THINK ABOUT LOVE?? LET US DANCE TO THE MUSIC AS COUPLES LETS CALL OUT FOR PEOPLE'S FOR EXAMPLES OF WHAT COUPLE MEANS!!" the host yelled to the mic

"i really think we shouldn't be here lets go zo-" the host cutted you "LETS CALL OUT FOR THE GIRL WITH (h/l) (h/c) BEAUTIFUL HAIR AND FOR THE GUY WITH A SCAR ON HIS EYE WITH GREEN HAIR VERY HANDSOME" the host yelled 'shit why us' you were shivering while you and zoro walking straight to the stage 'how did i join here' zoro was confised.

"Ma chere mademoiselle what is your name?" The host asked in politeness "y/n" you answered in a cold tone "how about you my greatest gentleman?" The host asked zoro, zoro was so confused "roronoa zoro." Zoro answered in a cold serious tone, he was confused he didnt know what was going on.

"If you dont mind would you both couples dance like a princesses and prince's here?" The host cutely asked "huh since wh-" i cutted zoro by saying "AH YES SURE hahha" you faked laughed
"What the hell y/n" zoro whispered "just ay along they will find out why we're here or pirates or anything" you whispered back to zoro.

You and zoro began dancing in a royal way even tho zoro almost tripped and thing you catched zoro, zoro blushed in embarrassment "now you're falling for me eh?" You whispered sarcasticly to zoro "shut up idiot" zoro whispered back,

you then continued dancing with zoro while you almost tripped because you didnt notice the rock behind you, you accidentally got a scar of a glass beside you, you didnt realize there was a broken house beside you and got injured in you shoulder, zoro didnt realize you got injured and you endured it, but then zoro catched you in time before you land your head to a rock "who's falling for me now idiot" zoro said sarcasticly to you "ill scold you later on" you said to zoro.

When you and zoro was finished dancing you both ran away to meet up to the crew.

-to be continued-