I walked around the corner and saw Tayler's mom standing with him. Wendy was just as sweet as Maria. "Ahh hey Mrs.Holder!" I gave her a hug and stepped back. I walked away from Tayler and his mom and went to Vinnie, Maria, and Nate. "Oh your hair looks cute!" I touched the top of his head where his braids laid. "Come on take a picture with your mom!"

I snapped the photo and smiled at the two. Seeing their bond made me happy but also miss my own mom.

"Wow look at you stunner!" My dad grabbed my shoulders and stood behind me.

"Isn't this so fun? I can't believe you get to walk out with him." I laughed.

"I'm just cooler than you buddy!" My dad joked. I shook my head.

A lady that walked in who worked for the arena walked in and let everyone know how much time they had left. I thought she was pretty so I of course had to embarrass my dad.

"Does anyone have any questions before I leave?" The woman asked everyone.

I rasied my hand before speaking so she could see me. "Are you single?"

My dad and Vinnie shook their heada already knowing what I was doing. "Kailah, what kind of question is that?" Tayler laughed with a confused face.

"Just asking." I shrugged.

The lady's face turned red. "Yes. Just a reminder you have an hour before we start!" She walked out of the room and everyone bursted out laughing.

"Not funny." My dad shook his head.

"You know I had to!" I laughed.

An hour passed and it was finally time for the event to start. I walked over to Vinnie who was putting on his robe over his arms and helped him fix it.

"Okay, don't ruin that pretty face but still kick his ass." I fixed the sleeve of his robe straightening the edge of it.

Vinnie stood still letting me do so. "I will! Love you."

"Love you too." I gave him one last kiss before walking to join Marleigh and Liza. "We'll be cheering for you all on the side!"

The three of us walked out and as soon as we stepped out people started taking pictures as we made it to the side where other people were standing just a couple feet away from the ring.

"Oh shit. Sorry I didn't see you." A tall slim brunette apologized after he bumped into me. "Wait, you're Vinnie's girlfriend!"

"Yeah. Kailah." I nodded with a small smile forming.

"Josh! Josh Richards!" He shook my hand and introduced himself.

Fousey and Keemstar came out and stepped into the ring to start announcing the event.

"Miami how y'all feeling today!" Fousey shouted causing the crowd to scream in response. He then announced the first fight of the night which was Cale versus Ryan. Ryan took the win between the two and earned a point for team youtube. Next was Landon and Ben. Landon took the win in their fight and earned yet another point for youtube. Finally we came to Vinnie vesus Deji.